How are you feeling?

KiaKaha

Banned
Thank you. I don't think there is anything anyone can do to really help, its a feeling - a lingering splinter in the back of my mind and a sense in my stomach - its always there... like a hum in the background. I guess I just have to live with it.

Whoa, nice. Will you be anxious about that?

Tell us how it goes!

I will defenitely tell you guys how It went! And make a bunch of pictures!
I am sooooo anxious, I'm even anxious to cycle the road to school, I just got a huge panic attack this morning.. But I took the bus further and ofc there were a zillion of people (well not that much, though still..) I was about to faint.. and in class I feel pressured by social anxiety all time... But ehh, I will still wanna reach my dreams... ::(:;):)

That's awesome....wait what?A TV show?Aren't you nervous/anxious about it?
Personally I would sh!t in my pants if I would be invited to a TV show.
Anyway,have a great time man:D.

Yeha, I was afraid they would've called me.. but they emailed me.. Omg, I had to write them my email, phone number, I was shaking all night that they would call me and they emailed me this morning about the information. and they just said I'm welcome as a VIP, though I can't sing since I'm just a VIP but I have won a meet n greet and a goodie bag.. sadly not an entrance to the singing contest, but eh, still i should feel honoured!

Last edited:

montejocarlo

I am sooooo anxious, I'm even anxious to cycle the road to school, I just got a huge panic attack this morning.. But I took the bus further and ofc there were a zillion of people (well not that much, though still..) I was about to faint.. and in class I feel pressured by social anxiety all time... But ehh, I will still wanna reach my dreams... ::(:;):)

Yeha, I was afraid they would've called me.. but they emailed me.. Omg, I had to write them my email, phone number, I was shaking all night that they would call me and they emailed me this morning about the information. and they just said I'm welcome as a VIP, though I can't sing since I'm just a VIP but I have won a meet n greet and a goodie bag.. sadly not an entrance to the singing contest, but eh, still i should feel honoured!

images1.jpg

Srijita52

Good luck!
i'll be looking forward to finally hearing it.
Same here..

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Cried myself to sleep last night. ::(:
Other than that, I think I probably shouldn't complain as much as I have been, recently.

jonas89

Im soo stressed, first day for flight servicing course and I was almost shaking from stress all day :/ and I might have to move to a different town because of the job,

Srijita52

Im soo stressed, first day for flight servicing course and I was almost shaking from stress all day :/ and I might have to move to a different town because of the job,

Doing something new can be very stressful. Good luck with your job.
I'm feeling very lonely all on a sudden, don't know why.

Boby

Feeling a bit depressed ,I just scrolled throw a site for jobs...I haven't found even one job were I could meet the requirements ::(:...I suck.