How are you feeling?

Boby

Feeling a bit dumb and inferior, I just watched a Fifth Gear episode and there it was a guy who was champion rally driver,he looked cool and mature but than the bomb came ....he was only 22 years old same as me.
Great way to start the day:mad:

Feeling_Nothing

Feeling a bit dumb and inferior, I just watched a Fifth Gear episode and there it was a guy who was champion rally driver,he looked cool and mature but than the bomb came ....he was only 22 years old same as me.

You shouldn't compare yourself to that kind of people. They are very few in the world like him.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Aside from feeling very depressed and inferior, I've been struggling with insomnia for the past 3 nights. ::(:

Last edited:

AGR

Warm climate finally arrives,this always brings the feelings of extreme sorrow,loneliness and sometimes bitterness in me,specially when I have the week off,it is the strongest feeleng that I associate with japan since coming here.

Srijita52

^ Same here! I'm finally feeling great and I have motivation. :) Time to put it to good use by working on some art.
Awesome!
Many people do many things even when they're younger but they're definitely the minority. Don't feel bad :)
Aside from feeling very depressed and inferior, I've been struggling with insomnia for the past 3 nights. ::(:
I really hope things start getting better for you soon Graeme.

Boby

@Feeling_Nothing,Mikey and Srijita
Yeah I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but I can't help it...I might said it's even became a mild obsession ::(:

bcsr

Deeply depressed, hopelessly lonely, suicidal. Definitely a bad day, really bad day. I'm about to start drinking until I pass out on the couch. Maybe call in sick tonight and repeat, we'll see.

Boby

Deeply depressed, hopelessly lonely, suicidal. Definitely a bad day, really bad day. I'm about to start drinking until I pass out on the couch. Maybe call in sick tonight and repeat, we'll see.

Really sry for you man,but drinking wont do you good especially after you will wake up (at least that's what happens when I drink).Try to forget about everything for now and do something you enjoy...I know it's hard to find anything enjoyable but drinking is not the solution ...
Anyway hope you will feel better soon!

MrJones

I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed

Yeah, I'm having a Slipknow day >.>
Some people are just too.... ugh. They don't even realize how hurtful they can be.

Gaucho

@Feeling_Nothing,Mikey and Srijita
Yeah I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but I can't help it...I might said it's even became a mild obsession ::(:

you can be proud of yourself for arriving so far in university. thats something i can't even dream off.

Gaucho

Yeah thanks Gaucho ,I guess, I just hope I didn't make it so far to screw everything right at the end.

hehe, i know the feeling. it was like that for me in my last 2 yeas of school i never did homework, had really bad grades, and was sure i can never on earth finnish school. but somehow i managed it, i don't even know how.
Im pretty sure u are a intelligent guy, make a plan and invest your last energy, it will be worth it. Once u have the Diplome u will be relieved and can see life with new eyes again.