How are you feeling?

Danfalc

Banned
I feel flat as per usual but Im determined to get my ass into gear,I'm going to reactivate my gym membership this monday seeeing as the snow has cleared here,and try and decorate my flat.

johnny 85

not just now i dont!! ive got 6 bottles of wine, and 8 tins of beer in the fridge:confused:

::(: beer is stink (except heinekein) or is that considered lager ?? anyway ........, you should try cider. what colour wine ?? white is nice. are u having a party or sumthing :confused: i never got me invitation :mad:

FOR REAL

Banned
haha, party yer joking! i just got out my bed a couple of hours ago! im still in my pygamas.
its becks beer, and its 3 bottles of red, and 3 bottles of white
ive got cider somewhere too, i just need to remember where it is.
the bad thing is though, im still ****in sober!

overwhelmed. stressed. got too much to do and too little time right now. getting more and more anxious about flying next week.

but on the upside, i just ate a brownie and am watching a television program on the Yeti. all's not lost.

Proud i guess- friends brother who im mad about was drivin us to her house a few days ago and we actually talked for more than two seconds. fascinated with some of the things he told us about his job. Wasnt afraid to salute him when passing him in the house either! I have yet to reach the stage where we get closer but i'm happy Im making progress!

Proud i guess- friends brother who im mad about was drivin us to her house a few days ago and we actually talked for more than two seconds. fascinated with some of the things he told us about his job. Wasnt afraid to salute him when passing him in the house either! I have yet to reach the stage where we get closer but i'm happy Im making progress!

That is great news to hear the you finally got to talk to that guy No oil painting!!:) Every little bit of progress helps!

planemo

upset-479.gif

Upset and disheartened.