How are you feeling?

DeadmanWalking

Tired and like I want to burst into tears. Meeting was a living hell. The room was packed with about 500 people or so. Even though I was on the outer part of the room against the wall I couldn't even handle it. I ended up sitting outside of the room for an hour trying to hold back a panic attack. I went back in when it wasn't so full, filled out the paper I needed to, and then power walked back to my dorm. And now I'm here, sitting in the dark, eating chocolate. It's kind of helping.

*hugs* Hey, please don't feel bad. You got through it, right? If you need to cry, then let it all out or find some sort of outlet for it. If eating chocolate makes you feel better, then eat all the chocolate you want. Maybe you just need to take a nap and then you should feel better.

Srijita52

Tired and like I want to burst into tears. Meeting was a living hell. The room was packed with about 500 people or so. Even though I was on the outer part of the room against the wall I couldn't even handle it. I ended up sitting outside of the room for an hour trying to hold back a panic attack. I went back in when it wasn't so full, filled out the paper I needed to, and then power walked back to my dorm. And now I'm here, sitting in the dark, eating chocolate. It's kind of helping.

I'm sorry you had to go through this. Chocolate always helps me when I'm upset. I hope you feel better soon :)

Awww I'm so sorry to hear this ::(: It's so terrifying in a room so full of people, I'm glad you didn't avoid and got back into the room, that's brave! I'm always afraid to get back, if somebody noticed that I'm anxious. Lol. Those moments are awful, to keep a panic attack reduced and still have to face the moment.
But you DID IT! be proud!! Eating chocolate is nice, now you're home and try to not think about the day and just relax... the moments that you are free of it , try to take a step away from it.

Awful. I'm constantly coughing and I can't breathe. In class now. Break in 2 minutes.I also think about my appearance too much, I think my face looks terribly unhealthy and ugly. .
I look like a stupid school kid, so skinny body and boned arms. Stupid hair and look like a nerd. I really hate myself...

The damn thing is that I cut my hair so now I'm growing it it'll first be a bob line.. That's the most terrible haircut ever, I think I look like a weirdow.
But hey I am aweirdow so that is obvious now, heh.

MikeyC

Awful. I'm constantly coughing and I can't breathe. In class now. Break in 2 minutes.
Yikes! Maybe you should take some cough medicine. It'll fix you right up.

I also think about my appearance too much, I think my face looks terribly unhealthy and ugly. .
I look like a stupid school kid, so skinny body and boned arms. Stupid hair and look like a nerd. I really hate myself...
I am yet to see a picture of an unattractive girl on this site, and I've seen your photo. You're not ugly and I mean that from the bottom of my cold, blackened heart!

Don't hate yourself. Love yourself. :) <3

Yikes! Maybe you should take some cough medicine. It'll fix you right up.

I am yet to see a picture of an unattractive girl on this site, and I've seen your photo. You're not ugly and I mean that from the bottom of my cold, blackened heart!

Don't hate yourself. Love yourself. :) <3

My sweet mom just went to the doc for me, cuz I cannot visit her at school hours. My mom explained the situation and now I have a new medicine. I hope it will help. I get heavier threatment every month. It's been there for months. It's strange.

Thank you, although I think in reality u might think differently, lol. I look very strange lately, here's a vid I've recently made.

Christina aguilera - hurt - YouTube

My face looks unhealthy like I'm really sick, purple skin below my eyes and now my hair is a bob line so I feel like a retard. I SERIOUSLY cannot stand it, I think my SA has a lot to do with feeling ugly. I mean if I look good, I don';t have to be a fashion model, heck no. just a cool girl. But NOT UGLY. It's really a pain in the ass and I am feeling self concious all the time about it. I look insecure everytime when somebody looks at me, just cuz I know I'm sloth from the goonies.. x_X

I can't laugh because I'm an ugly troll, that's how I feel each day... I am breaking through the ground.

I really hope my hair will grow fast, otherwise I'll put a lot of wax and gel in it so it will be different, damn it.

MikeyC

My sweet mom just went to the doc for me, cuz I cannot visit her at school hours. My mom explained the situation and now I have a new medicine. I hope it will help. I get heavier threatment every month. It's been there for months. It's strange.

Thank you, although I think in reality u might think differently, lol. I look very strange lately, here's a vid I've recently made.

Christina aguilera - hurt - YouTube

My face looks unhealthy like I'm really sick, purple skin below my eyes and now my hair is a bob line so I feel like a retard. I SERIOUSLY cannot stand it, I think my SA has a lot to do with feeling ugly. I mean if I look good, I don';t have to be a fashion model, heck no. just a cool girl. But NOT UGLY. It's really a pain in the ass and I am feeling self concious all the time about it. I look insecure everytime when somebody looks at me, just cuz I know I'm sloth from the goonies.. x_X

I can't laugh because I'm an ugly troll, that's how I feel each day... I am breaking through the ground.

I really hope my hair will grow fast, otherwise I'll put a lot of wax and gel in it so it will be different, damn it.
What medicine where you on before?

Yeah, I still don't see what's wrong with you. I didn't see the "purple skin below your eyes" either. I think you're being very harsh on yourself. :)

However, I know the feeling of thinking you're unattractive, as I go through that on a daily basis. I don't want you to be like me! You're very pretty.

And a good singer, too. ;)

What medicine where you on before?

Yeah, I still don't see what's wrong with you. I didn't see the "purple skin below your eyes" either. I think you're being very harsh on yourself. :)

However, I know the feeling of thinking you're unattractive, as I go through that on a daily basis. I don't want you to be like me! You're very pretty.

And a good singer, too. ;)

I used Atrovent, still have to use it. It's an inhaler. And I used Klacid.
Thank you, I'm glad you say so.

Srijita52

I feel like no one cares about me. Everyone else has a life except for me. I bet no one would give a damn even if something happened to me right now.

WeirdyMcGee

Woo, Saskia!!
Watching you sing is really great~ I make the worst faces when I'm singing but I don't see that in you at all. Alot of power in that skinny body, yes?
Sound great, look great and you're super cool.
My hero! <3

Dead_on_Arrival

I feel like no one cares about me. Everyone else has a life except for me. I bet no one would give a damn even if something happened to me right now.

We would. You are important to us bc you give people here hope with your kind words and understanding. If not for people like you there would be a lot more headstones in this world.

Phoenixx

Thanks MikeyC, Saskia, Srijita, Deadman, and Marie. :)

I'm feeling a little better this morning, have an awful headache though. It'll pass soon... I hope.