How are you feeling?

Well, I expect you to be there, since we're practically neighbors and all.

Oh, I will be! But don't invite anyone here from Wisconsin. They seem to think they live in the best state ever and I've tried to tell them that that is just the alcohol talking, but they just don't listen. :D They call me a FIB. A FIB! ;)

Yes, Pyro, I'm stirring ****, just for you and coyote. Much love, Wisconsin dirtbags! :):)<3

Last edited:
Can't sleep; we're buying a house in the morning.
:eek:

Wow, that's nice! Do you like the new house?
I hope you will feel at comfort at your new place ^_^
Hope you will be in a nice neighbourhood and meet cool people :rolleyes:

-------

I'm doing fine, sitting in class. Today I'm not really feeling anxious, it's a miracle isn't it? ::eek:: Normally I feel like I'm a nerve wrack waiting to run outta class, now I'm just relaxing and doing fine... I don't know what's it.. I feel good today. :)

I guess it's the role playing game at group therapy yesterday.. We had to practice standing up for ourselfes and talk openly and come up with topics.. also they were saying rude stuff to us and have to say HEY stop it! :p you're wrong about me ;p hehhh, feel good after it... had to do lots under pressure and i feel its making me more ''strong'' in social situations

It's really a wonder.. but the canteen is still making me sweat.. lol

Last edited:
Happy, I just heard that I'll be having weekend earlier! :)
I'm free in 45 min... Can't waittttt :D

My school work is all finished sooo.. Why sitting here being bored? ::p:
Next week I'll get more tasks, projects, when I'm finished, yay

MikeyC

Happy, I just heard that I'll be having weekend earlier! :)
I'm free in 45 min... Can't waittttt :D

My school work is all finished sooo.. Why sitting here being bored? ::p:
Next week I'll get more tasks, projects, when I'm finished, yay
Good for you, Saskia! Enjoy your long(er) weekend! What are your plans?

Sad & tearful (& been drinking). Just watched "The Bachelor". Sth about all of that makes me feel really sad, like thats what i should have in my life (which never have had; you know, love, affection & all that kind of stuff). Oh well, what can i do - nothing but continually escape these feelings...

Blabla..

i'm feeling real good , went out this morning to run , i was really anxious at first but it all went good , ran for 20 mins , and man does it feel good to make the blood flow and breathe fresh air , just what i needed , i should do it every mornings , 5 am when it's still dark and quiet , and slowly move up to 6am , then 7am when there are more people , i'm thinking this could work .

Agent_Violet

i'm feeling real good , went out this morning to run , i was really anxious at first but it all went good , ran for 20 mins , and man does it feel good to make the blood flow and breathe fresh air , just what i needed , i should do it every mornings , 5 am when it's still dark and quiet , and slowly move up to 6am , then 7am when there are more people , i'm thinking this could work .

yes! that is awesome Blabla!! :D proud of you!

coyote

Oh, I will be! But don't invite anyone here from Wisconsin. They seem to think they live in the best state ever and I've tried to tell them that that is just the alcohol talking, but they just don't listen. :D They call me a FIB. A FIB! ;)

Yes, Pyro, I'm stirring ****, just for you and coyote. Much love, Wisconsin dirtbags! :):)<3

and to think... i was going to offer to stop and give you a ride since you're right on the way