Honesty,do you are more depressed at summer or winter?=o/

DespairSoul

I'm more depressed in the summer, I feel like there's so much life going on outside and I'm stuck indoors. I love the winter, the feeling of being snowed in, warm and cozy and not feeling guilty for spending all day with a book or something. I also like how it gets dark earlier because I have an easier time going outside when it's dark.

heya lavender:)

ou yes yes, i know well. Thats why i tend like winter more too now. Because my anxiety whisper this to my ears. Like more winter is less people there out, sooner is darker u can hide well there. Like some evil on my arm what whisper on me thos evilish stuff wich i dont want to hear. Is much easier if is dark.

missjesss

Banned
I prefer summer but bcoz I hve a massive insecurity of my lower legs I tend to avoid doing the things I love like going to waterslide parkes and busy beaches etc I love outdoor activities tho

DespairSoul

Its summer here at the moment. The heat tends to sap my energy, makes it hard to motivate myself to do anything. I prefer autumn/winter. I only wish it snowed here.

Hello Darkphoenix,

I see u live in paradise to me. New Zeland yumi. Wonderful green nature. This must be amazing place i guess with anxiety is only one amazing place and this is for me in the flat and also place wich i dislike the most again flat. Is summer there now?Here is winter in my dreamland but normaly is winter too here. I didnt know there is not snow never or how it is?::p:

DespairSoul

I prefer summer but bcoz I hve a massive insecurity of my lower legs I tend to avoid doing the things I love like going to waterslide parkes and busy beaches etc I love outdoor activities tho

Hello missjesss,

I guess BDD is horrible i know what im talking about, i wish im obssesed with legs as face. Yea i wish do that this year i was only two times waterslide(after couple years absence) finally i kicked my butt and i was going, i enjoy this pretty much but also i was struggling a lot, i dont if i will be able go other time again. Do you feel comfortable in this parkes and beaches with out worries?I gave mixed feelings coz i cant be peaceful on those my anxiety is beating me there up:eek:/I wish i could be able to do it by wather is great to be if u dont feel so worhless and all the time worried about something.

Phoenixx

I definitely feel more depressed during the winter. Not sure why, maybe cuz it's so cold and the season just feels like it's dragging? I like summer, but I somewhat feel depressed during this season too just because I don't always like wearing shorts and such, and I feel like I have to. I feel too exposed :p

Mickery

No way, I love nice weather. I could probably materially improve my life by moving to a pleasant climate.

KnuffleBunny

Winter is more depressing for me. You stay inside all the time, it's cold, it's dark. The snow's pretty but I can't be out in it long because I have Raynaud's Disease (it's a blood disorder). Winter makes me lazy and sleepy. Summer is bright and cheerful and hot, it makes me actually want to do things.

Bloir

I like summer because I dont go to class. If i have to work this summer, better but if i dont do it...I will be without responsabilities..so...I am less depressed in hot days.

Phoenixx

I like summer, but lately I've found myself not loving it as much as I'm used to. Mostly because I'm not too confident with myself, and so wearing shorts and tanks makes me a bit uncomfortable, I feel too exposed. BUT, I would still take summer over winter any day since winter is definitely depressing for me (Except around the holidays. I'm never depressed around that time. :)).

Kiwong

I feel more depressed in summer. Summers where I live are very hot and humid and I have trouble sleeping. Summer late autumn is also the wettest season.

Winters where I live are not incredibly cold and I seem to have more energy to do this things. There are also more running races on.

Minty

Winter, because I'm very sensitive to cold weather and I hate how dark and damp everything is. But it's more like, "Ah crap! More of this weather?!" than depression. Honestly, nothing outside of me can get me down. It's all internal.

black_widow

i feel more depressed in summer

knowing people are out in the sun with friends having a good time ,going on holiday, having fun and im just stuck at home alone all the time. ::(:

in winter i feel bit better as i dont feel as bad about staying in , i find winter to be more cosy too

Panther

i feel more depressed in summer

knowing people are out in the sun with friends having a good time ,going on holiday, having fun and im just stuck at home alone all the time. ::(:

in winter i feel bit better as i dont feel as bad about staying in , i find winter to be more cosy too

this is exactly how i feel, i also dont like the heat that much anyway

MollyBeGood

I get more depressed in the summer if I am stuck at home and am too broke to do anything..sometimes the heat really gets to me so if I am not near a river or lake or some water.. I get moody :(

nothingtofear

I was going to say I'm better in the summer but now that I give it some thought I'm not so sure. I don't like the weather I usually get for 7-10 months out of the year but in the winter I don't feel as self conscious about staying in all the time and in the summer the part of the beach I always like to go be alone at almost always has at least a few people around on nice days and I'd rather go down there in a sweater & jacket to be by myself and read on a cold but sunny day than to be there on a warm day when there's other people... but it's hard to say