hey...

AlizeD

although I think that noone here will really be interessted in me..I think I should at least try, since you all probably felt the same when you where new here..
so, hi, I'm new.
Alize, 22 years old.
Depression, Boderline, Social Phobia
I love being alone at my computer or meeting with my best (and only) friend.
I'm kinda popüular where I life, although I don't understand that, and it kinda makes me feel even more insecure, because I think things like "what the hell do they see in me?" or "do I somehow betray them when I let them believe I'm someone who they can like, even though I know I'm just a piece of s***"

And well, I love music. Metal, gothic, sometimes punk. stuff like that.

I guess that's more than enough information about me..If someone out there happens to be interessted in me..write me =)

AlizeD

interesting girl? O_O
you wrote that because I misspelled interesting, right?
I'm from germany, so my english is not sooo good.. maybe I should have mentioned that too..

A friend

Welcome to social phobia, there's a lot of people here who are very nice and are willing to help people with their problems

AlizeD

thanks a lot =)
it makes me feel much better to see that i got replies, i didn't really expect that ^^

Mokkat

welcome. I hope you can be more open on this site than you usually are, even though its just the internet. You are not the only one feeling like this, and you're not ****

Goth girl, sounds goods :D

Feathers

Hi Alize!

Yes, you do sound interesting! :) I like your avatar too!!

I have often felt like 'Hey why do they like me?' or such too... (I'm still surprised, oftentimes!! :) or even shocked ha ha.. or just 'What do they see in me?')

Maybe people just like your look or a certain 'vibe' you have (I have a few friends that just make it lovely to be with them..) or a certain taste in music.. :)
Or things you do or say.. Or that you drag them places they wouldn't go alone.. or suggest funny ideas.. It can be different things..

Really liked Yamato Nadeshiko drama, didn't know there was an anime too! :)

AlizeD

oh wow, so many nice replies! =)
thank you so much, i feel like it was a good idea to get a member of this side!

i loooove sunako <3 she kinda reminds me of myself ^^
and i got a picture of myself that looks just like her xD