Hey. o.o

JesseJay

My name is Jay and I'm 23. I've had panic attacks and anxiety since I was 19. I tried to go to sleep one night and next thing I knew my heart jumped out of my chest and wouldn't calm down. Ever since then it's been Anxietyville. :) It's got a little better on it's own and by keeping my mind off of it but it still rules over me when I try to push too far. I think that's about it I think. So hi.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Hello, Jay, and welcome.

Don't mind vj--he's just wants make a contribution to the world he lives in.

Any idea what may have precipitated your attacks?

JesseJay

Thanks. And adding stuff to Urban is fun, I've added some of my own. >_>

And to be honest, I don't know what caused it.

I've been told it could be hereditary(Spell check) because of my father having it and I also used to drink a lot and pop pills like xanax. :/

Also, I fell out of a moving vehicle onto my head. So my guess is as good as any as to why it happened. Because the night it happened, I watched t.v. then went to lay down and bam.

JesseJay

No, I wasn't on anything when I fell out of a vehicle. I was on the tailgate and the driver pulled out too fast and I tripped out of it and landed on my head/neck in the middle of the road.

I remember starting to fall out backwards out of the vehicle, I don't remember actually falling. I remember looking at the gravel upside down before I hit and next thing I knew I was looking up at the sky.

My ex thought I had broke my neck and was pale white. I got up and walked it off.

Last edited:

Feathers

Hi & Welcome!

Did you manage to overcome the xanax and popping pills and other addictions?
(If so, then you are brave already!!)
And apparently you were lucky with the car thing..

JesseJay

Thanks.

And yeah I no longer pop pills. Somebody told me they'd prescribe me xanax for my anxiety and I was like " But I used to pop those.. Like candy. :/ "

And yeah, I take it I was lucky that I got to kiss the gravel road and get up.

panicsurvivor

Hey welcome to the site. Panic attacks suck for sure. I have lot of years logged in dealing with them, so if you ever want to talk I am here. Just PM or IM or VM. LOL. Some M anyway. ;)

JesseJay

Yeah they do. They used to be so bad, I couldn't leave the house without it messing with me.

Weird question, But does anybody have like sleep panic attacks?

JesseJay

Yeah, When I first started having anxiety and panic attacks, I had a horrible time trying to sleep cause I'd jerk up out of my sleep with them. Thankfully nowadays it's only every once in awhile.