Hello to all!

Imogen

Oh my gosh I'm so lame, I get nervous making intro threads. ;_;

Hello, I'm Imogen, I hail from the UK and recently graduated with a degree in Digital Media, woo..

I've had SA for a while, having it haunt me through school, which was a nightmare. I think all my school reports say exactly the same thing, 'She's very quiet, shy, jumpy and nervous.'. Sadly I've been unable to find much support for social anxiety in my community and the doctors advice when I was younger was to go and out 'make friends.' which was well...unhelpful. I think the only place where I feel a little at ease is the internet, as i'm a self confessed computer geek and build them in my spare time. I still get nervous posting though..

I've noticed this forum come up once or twice during my travels through the internet and decided to finally bite the bullet and join, so I do hope I don't bug anyone and get to know you all. 8)

Imogen

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

"Digital media?" is that like sign language?

I wish it were something so useful Coyote! 8) It was basically looking into forms of media online and the phenomenon of the internet and expanding on it and such.

coyote

I wish it were something so useful Coyote! 8) It was basically looking into forms of media online and the phenomenon of the internet and expanding on it and such.

that sounds cool, too

the internet could use expanding

Feathers

Hey Imogen! :) And Welcome!

We're all a bit geeky here, I think :) Computer/net knowledge often comes handy!

There's lots of info about sa and other things online (and offline), a lot is on this forum too, so I hope it will be helpful to you too!

& YAY for graduating!! Congratulations!!

DeadmanWalking

Hey Imogen and welcome to the family:)! Congratulations on your recent graduation! What do you plan on doing with your degree? And you aren't bugging anyone! Post and be happy:D!

MikeyC

Hey Imogen, and welcome to the forum. You will make many friends here. Don't worry about being nervous posting...it'll come to you. :)

JJB

Hello Imogen, your like me when it comes to creating simple threads on an internet forums. Scares me to do it sometimes.