Happy Endings

Krista

Well this day hasn't felt like the best but you all have managed to make me smile quite a bit so a somewhat happy ending to a slow day.

MaryA

Last week I won a $25.00 gift card to Chilli's at work, and tonight got to use it! I haven't been there in years, so it was a nice win! It was very yummy and got to spend some time with my sis, her husband and my son.

Krista

Last week I won a $25.00 gift card to Chilli's at work, and tonight got to use it! I haven't been there in years, so it was a nice win! It was very yummy and got to spend some time with my sis, her husband and my son.

Hey that's awesome! I've never been there before?

BlackKids

My anxiety is like 85% gone :) and now whenever I get anxious I somewhat enjoy the feeling. Not only do I get to face it head on and prove to myself its nothing, I enjoy the nervy feeling. I call it the rollercoaster feeling :)

Keep meaning to post about how I'm getting/got better but haven't got round to it yet

Pink_Paula

Today i went to the duck pond and fed the ducks, i haven't done that in ages and it made me smile doing it. Then i thought eff it i'm out now and i went for a walk, ended up going to the shops and did a bit of retail therapy, and when i got home i worked out for a bit, so all in all today was a very good day for me :)

Oh and i nearly forgot, tomorrow i am meeting some old friends, i'm scared silly about it, but i know it will be ok :)

Last edited:

Krista

My anxiety is like 85% gone :) and now whenever I get anxious I somewhat enjoy the feeling. Not only do I get to face it head on and prove to myself its nothing, I enjoy the nervy feeling. I call it the rollercoaster feeling :)

Keep meaning to post about how I'm getting/got better but haven't got round to it yet

That's simply great! How did you manage this? I'd say that's where mine is right now as well, I'm always curious to hear how others went about doing it too?

I just cleaned my room, lol it really needed doing.

You just reminded me that maybe I should do the same, lol.

Today i went to the duck pond and fed the ducks, i haven't done that in ages and it made me smile doing it. Then i thought eff it i'm out now and i went for a walk, ended up going to the shops and did a bit of retail therapy, and when i got home i worked out for a bit, so all in all today was a very good day for me :)

Oh and i nearly forgot, tomorrow i am meeting some old friends, i'm scared silly about it, but i know it will be ok :)

Aw, old friends are the best. I know you'll do great and there's nothing to worry about, how could they not love you.

My happy ending to today I suppose shouldn't be called a happy ending..but it feels a bit like it to me. I just got back home from a friend's house, the ones that don't treat me the best because I told them off. Mainly my "best friend" and we'll just see where this leads. I informed her that I was way to good of a friend for her, I was tired of dealing with a b*tch and she'd soon realize that I'm pretty much all she has..and I don't mean that in a conceited way of course. I just said you better think about it and left. I feel somewhat relieved.

Pink_Paula

My happy ending to today I suppose shouldn't be called a happy ending..but it feels a bit like it to me. I just got back home from a friend's house, the ones that don't treat me the best because I told them off. Mainly my "best friend" and we'll just see where this leads. I informed her that I was way to good of a friend for her, I was tired of dealing with a b*tch and she'd soon realize that I'm pretty much all she has..and I don't mean that in a conceited way of course. I just said you better think about it and left. I feel somewhat relieved.

Good for you, sometimes being upfront is the best way to be, if you are all she has then she needs to realise that and respect you a bit more, don't feel bad at all, i'm sure in the morning things will be alright :)

That's awesome. I'm glad you stood up for yourself :)

I had to buy new pants today. Normally I'd grab a pair and buy them, and if they didn't fit then I'd have my boyfriend take them back for me and get a size bigger (or smaller, as the case may be), but today I actually went to the fitting room, which involved talking to the lady. :) It's been at least a year since I actually tried clothes on at a store.

Krista

I had to buy new pants today. Normally I'd grab a pair and buy them, and if they didn't fit then I'd have my boyfriend take them back for me and get a size bigger (or smaller, as the case may be), but today I actually went to the fitting room, which involved talking to the lady. :) It's been at least a year since I actually tried clothes on at a store.

I always disliked talking with people to go try things on, or having to wait with other people for a room to open up. It's still kinda eh for me but good for you dear :)

well things just got interesting ::p:

Indeed they did! Lol, it's always nice to hear someone got laid though.

iamthenra

I was just accepted to join the honor society Phi Theta Kappa at my college. Not sure if I will yet or not...

Krista

A lot of times I tend to forget all the people around me who care, I let my problems become this wave over my head that I can't control because I don't talk about how I'm feeling with everyone. But I've been feeling incredibly lonely and down on myself, worse than I've ever been before.

Thanks to the help of all the wonderful people on this forum, with two key people I'd like to mention..Kat and Paula, you allowed me to explain my feelings before they progressed into something worse, which I fear they were headed.

You all are wonderful people and I can't thank you enough for your amazing support :)

Pink_Paula

A lot of times I tend to forget all the people around me who care, I let my problems become this wave over my head that I can't control because I don't talk about how I'm feeling with everyone. But I've been feeling incredibly lonely and down on myself, worse than I've ever been before.

Thanks to the help of all the wonderful people on this forum, with two key people I'd like to mention..Kat and Paula, you allowed me to explain my feelings before they progressed into something worse, which I fear they were headed.

You all are wonderful people and I can't thank you enough for your amazing support :)

Awww hun, i'm just glad i am here for you to talk to :) you've helped me out so much as well, for the last few weeks i felt like i was on a downward spiral, but coming on here and seeing your posts has helped me a lot, i don't feel so bleak now, so thank you for that *hugs*