Happy Endings

Krista

Well not necessarily endings of any sort, but I am awfully tired of seeing such depressing things on here ::(: Wish I could cheer each one of you up individually but I can't.

So, besides the fact that I wish I could see some happier posts this was made just to do so. Even if it's cleaning your room or going out for a walk that made you feel good, say it here. Sometimes it's kinda nice to write down a small accomplishment that made you feel just a tad better. If no one writes in this then, oh well. I tried :rolleyes:

Mine: Today was beautiful outside and I spend it with an amazing person.

Krista

My friends brother (who i was full sure hated me) added me on facebook and we talked civilly... atleast i think it was him!!

I remember you saying something about him! Well, if it was civil and kinda pleasant than consider this one more step to that guy you've had your eye on ;)

Krista

Oh its not the guy you're thinking - it is her brother who added me - but her youngest one who's usually angry and scares me! :)

Yeah, lol that's what I meant. Now that he's been somewhat civil towards you I said that because this could be one less obstacle in talking with him :)

Well, I just got 2 gallons of green tea. I'm a happy man :D

Green tea is delicious! Go you, I'd be happy too.

Kat

Well it’s 40 degrees weather here, so I have been chugging down frozen coke from maccas.:D

I hate the heat I wish it would stay at 20 degrees all the time.

0,,5864453,00.jpg

I’m craving for some lemon gelati, I'm a sweet tooth:D

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I'd write anything about today... but it was a blank day. Nothing happened.

I guess I could talk about other days. I suppose that counts too, right?. I got to talk with a few friends which made me feel a lot better (I wish they would be online right now... that would be awesome). I ate chocolate and ice cream. Oh, and I had a really interesting conversation with my pet chinchilla... although I don't think he understood me much because I don't speak chinchilla. It was fun though... :D

Krista

Well it’s 40 degrees weather here, so I have been chugging down frozen coke from maccas.:D

0,,5864453,00.jpg

WHAT, lol! I don't know where you've been dear but hear 40 is still pretty chilly and 20 is the perfect temp for snow...no way :eek: but that does look tasty!

When I came home today my cat was curled up on my bed sleeping. That just makes me smile for some reason.

lol, I have a feeling all of my posts in this thread are going to be about my cat. ^_^

0,,5864453,00.jpg

I dont think its ever been 40 degrees here... And 20 degrees is good summer weather for us!! Both are rare!!! =-0

And yeah Krista, forgot i mentioned that... its proper cool... I'm now officially on good terms with his entire family!
:)

Kat

WHAT, lol! I don't know where you've been dear but hear 40 is still pretty chilly and 20 is the perfect temp for snow...no way :eek: but that does look tasty!

yeah, I wish it was snowing down here our air con sucks!

Me and troy have devised a plan that we will always miss the heat. We will go there when it's hot here and come back when it's hot there. It may not happen but we will keep hope.

And if you had a swimming pool what would yours be filled with right now? Mine would definitely be filled with frozen coke:D

Krista

When I came home today my cat was curled up on my bed sleeping. That just makes me smile for some reason.

lol, I have a feeling all of my posts in this thread are going to be about my cat. ^_^

Pssh, I'll talk about my Mangus with you ::p:

I dont think its ever been 40 degrees here... And 20 degrees is good summer weather for us!! Both are rare!!! =-0

And yeah Krista, forgot i mentioned that... its proper cool... I'm now officially on good terms with his entire family!

And that's awesome!
:)

yeah, I wish it was snowing down here our air con sucks!

Me and troy have devised a plan that we will always miss the heat. We will go there when it's hot here and come back when it's hot there. It may not happen but we will keep hope.

And if you had a swimming pool what would yours be filled with right now? Mine would definitely be filled with frozen coke:D

This is crazy because we have a pool but I'd fill it with warm soup. I'm really craving some. Strange I know..

Kat

Pssh, I'll talk about my Mangus with you ::p:

This is crazy because we have a pool but I'd fill it with warm soup. I'm really craving some. Strange I know..

Haha if it’s was cold here mine would be warm Cadbury chocolate :D

I have some cadbury chocolate so I think I'll have my happy ending for tonight after all :);)

overcome.

I'm getting a hair cut a little later on, and I'll be having a good training session at the gym tonight. That should be fun.

My glasses fell apart yesterday but I managed to fix them on my own this morning. :) And I've been in remission from lymphoma for a year. :D