Happy Endings

^Oh my God that's awesome. :D It IS a cute movie, though the two little girls sort of freak me out in the very beginning. How can they have so much ENERGY?? lol I wish I had a quarter of it!

Just woke up, got this in the mail from ebay!

1c56_12.jpg

Sweeeeeeet. Time for a wake and bake. Krista I'm passing my bong over to you. haha

Krista

Just woke up, got this in the mail from ebay!

1c56_12.jpg

Sweeeeeeet. Time for a wake and bake. Krista I'm passing my bong over to you. haha

Pssh, with pleasure! I have a hookah that has our name written all over it. I do love that necklace by the way, how much did that cost you?

Danfalc

Banned
I have a new kitty cat,shes a little terror and loves to bite me though which is why I think shes ace :D I just need to name her (sorry for the big pic)

HPIM0171.jpg

Lea

Banned
I have a new kitty cat,shes a little terror and loves to bite me though which is why I think shes ace :D I just need to name her (sorry for the big pic)

HPIM0171.jpg

Wow, congrats to your new kitty! How many have you got now? Seems like you're on your way to become a cat lady :D.

Danfalc

Banned
Wow, congrats to your new kitty! How many have you got now? Seems like you're on your way to become a cat lady :D.

Well my last cat actualy went missing about a year ago,and I was looking after another one which was a bit of a stray.But when my neighbour moved house about 4 months ago or somthing,he took the stray with him ::(:

So the new one is the only animal I have right now :).

Emily_G

Krista, I feel the same way about wanting to cheer everyone up and feeling bad because I know I can't. ::(: I know what it's like to feel depressed, I have a feeling most people on here do...and it sucks so much and I hate it when people feel that way ::(:

I try to stay positive about life, even though sometimes it's hard. But I don't feel all that nauseous today :) That's definitely a positive!

Krista

Well my last cat actualy went missing about a year ago,and I was looking after another one which was a bit of a stray.But when my neighbour moved house about 4 months ago or somthing,he took the stray with him ::(:

So the new one is the only animal I have right now :).

Well she's just beautiful :) I bet she's a little ornery, lol she's a calico. They're known to be very feisty.

Krista, I feel the same way about wanting to cheer everyone up and feeling bad because I know I can't. ::(: I know what it's like to feel depressed, I have a feeling most people on here do...and it sucks so much and I hate it when people feel that way.

I try to stay positive about life, even though sometimes it's hard. But I don't feel all that nauseous today. That's definitely a positive!

Well that's great, dear! I just find it nice to have some place where I can write down one thing that made me smile once this week.

Danfalc

Banned
Well she's just beautiful :) I bet she's a little ornery, lol she's a calico. They're known to be very feisty.

She's definatley feisty,I have a tattoo of a dog on my back,and thats exactly where she attacked me last night haha.But thanks yeah she is a cute little thing :) Calico's always are.Thanks Krista

Krista

She's definatley feisty,I have a tattoo of a dog on my back,and thats exactly where she attacked me last night haha.But thanks yeah she is a cute little thing :) Calico's always are.Thanks Krista

Oh, not a problem ::eek::

You have no name for her yet?

Krista

No and Ive had her for a day already,I'm normaly good with picking names but Im struggling.Recomendations are welcome.:)

Hm, I'm not very creative lol. My cat's names are Serena and Luna. Random names coming up:

Cosmo?
Jinx?
Fira?

I have no clue..sorry ::(:

Danfalc

Banned
Cosmo?
Jinx?
Fira?

I actualy like Jinx and Fira,how do you pronounce Fira properly?My last cats were called Shyla and Tia,I like somthing unusual and they both are.Hmm thanks, Jinx really suits her,we might have a winner.:)

Lea

Banned
I called one of my previous cats Skunk, that was the first that came to my mind when I saw her :D.

Krista

I actualy like Jinx and Fira,how do you pronounce Fira properly?My last cats were called Shyla and Tia,I like somthing unusual and they both are.Hmm thanks, Jinx really suits her,we might have a winner.:)

Lol, it's pronounced like FEE-RA. My friends are in a band and that's the name of it.