Happy Endings

Krista

Happy Endings...I thought the title of the thread was refering to something completely different. Boy, was I way off!

It started off as something totally different, lol. But I didn't want it being another thread where I told about how happy I was. I wanted to hear it from other people.

My glasses fell apart yesterday but I managed to fix them on my own this morning. :) And I've been in remission from lymphoma for a year. :D

And you kick a*s more than anyone right now! That's amazing, dear. It's always great to hear of an amazing person recovering and beating, obviously you don't need it but you'll be in my prayers :)

U

userremoved

I finally got my all my application paperwork signed and to the University I want to go to and I didn't have to break anyone's legs:D Now all I have to do is wait.

I'm making pocket change online, which may not sound like much, but hey, better than nothing right. I've been dreaming of Fish and Chips for a week now... When I get my pay, I'm going to buy one. Yum, yum... and hey I just had a great cheesecake today that a relative or another gave a week ago.

I'm continuing to paint. While I am not good at it, hey... it's still something worthwhile to me and I've stuck with it, so I feel good about that too. My conscription letter hasn't arrived yet, so that's another plus side.

I'm now craving Tom Yum as well thanks to one of the members here... yummy!

Krista

Lol, I love reading all this happy stuff. Even the small things you guys say make me smile for you.

Keep 'em coming won't you?

Krista

I'm happy because I'm talking to a kick as* person and the hunny just brought me a cherry limeade and some Chinese. BEST THING EVER.

Luke1993

Here is a picture of my dog. He always makes me laugh. I just saw him sitting there so I thought I'd take a picture:

photo0037dg.jpg

This one is of him wearing his hoody the family bought for him, so he can brave the cold lol

photo0046l.jpg

Krista

Here is a picture of my dog. He always makes me laugh. I just saw him sitting there so I thought I'd take a picture:

photo0037dg.jpg

This one is of him wearing his hoody the family bought for him, so he can brave the cold lol

photo0046l.jpg

Ah, he's adorable! Schnauzer?

My kitty was pretty sick for a while, but I nursed her back to health and now she's in tip-top shape again!:)
I was quite worried for a while, though.

I got really baked and ate Swiss Chalet for dinner. It was the most amazing Swiss Chalet i've ever had. Mmmmmmmm

Shift

My best friend was being uncharacteristically nice to me last time I saw him:

He invited me to his dorm, we baked cookies, watched a movie and he slept on the couch with me :D

Normally, he won't invite me over to his dorm because I'm awkward and don't talk to his friends/roommates. And he generally doesn't like to cuddle with me either.

Krista

I got really baked and ate Swiss Chalet for dinner. It was the most amazing Swiss Chalet i've ever had. Mmmmmmmm

So you have to be my favorite person of the night :D Next time you have a spliff, share with me!

My best friend was being uncharacteristically nice to me last time I saw him:

He invited me to his dorm, we baked cookies, watched a movie and he slept on the couch with me :D

Normally, he won't invite me over to his dorm because I'm awkward and don't talk to his friends/roommates. And he generally doesn't like to cuddle with me either.

And that is awesome! I take it you like your best friend?

My cat meowed at me a few times, I looked at her and said "Whaaat?" and she proceeded to hop up on my lap and sit there purring for at least half an hour. That made me pretty happy :cool: Does that count as interaction? :D

My Neighbor Totoro is such a cute movie...
bentototoro.jpg