Happy Endings

Krista

Her middle name can be Fira,congratz you have your first groupie..even if it is a cat :D

I love it :D

That made my day!

A GOOD THING THAT HAPPENED IN AN OTHERWISE HORRIBLE DAY

Someone named their kitty TWO of the names I suggested. Score one for me.

Emily_G

I exercised today for the first time in 4 months!!! I dislocated my knee in September, then started to get really nauseous from being pregnant. I walked 20 mins on my treadmill! :D I'm so proud of myself.

AimeeSP

I exercised today for the first time in 4 months!!! I dislocated my knee in September, then started to get really nauseous from being pregnant. I walked 20 mins on my treadmill! :D I'm so proud of myself.

Well done. :)

I danced today to my fav music, and i felt great, i felt happy, i felt complete.

Krista

Well done. :)

I danced today to my fav music, and i felt great, i felt happy, i felt complete.

That's awesome you guys! I wish I had the will power to want to exercise when I should. I do but not regularly enough as I'd like. Sounds cliche but I enjoy dancing when no one is home to my favorite music :rolleyes:

206Raider

I had a happy ending today, seems like a the first good day in awhile. I talked to tattoo artists for about an hour to come up with a design and I get it done tomorrow. Also won 70 dollars so yeah today was good.

AimeeSP

oooh this makes me feel good: these are all the latest questions people have been answering about me on Friend Quiz on facebook... haha

Do you think that groovy could be a gangster? Yes

Do you think that groovy should do laundry more often? No

Would you trust groovy with your life? Yes

Do you think that groovy is a good friend? Yes

Do you think that groovy grinds their teeth while sleeping? No

Is groovy's profile picture cute? Yes

Do you think that groovy would pull a fire alarm as a prank? Yes

Do you think that groovy is cute? Yes

lololol.. I know it's rubbish! still it's fun to read lol

Awww, lol. I once had "Do you think aimee will look good in a mini skirt?" and he answerd no, despite not seeing me in 5 years. :eek: Anyway lucky guess, he's right haha. :D

And well done for standing up for yourself. :) I feel the need to do that to my Dad too, when he has a drink.

Krista

I had the nastiest fight EVER with my dad a few days ago. It was so bad. But it felt so good to stand up for myself. Then for the first time in my life, he actually physically assaulted me.. I was shocked at his lack of self control.. he was completely freaking out. It felt even better to just walk away from him then lol even though I was so tempted to get out my lightsaber... This morning we sorta hugged and made up... so very awkward... it's been like 50 years since i last hugged my dad lol. So all's good.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a fight with your dad dear. But very happy that you stood up for yourself! It can only make you stronger but remember to never strike back with too much anger and stand up for yourself in only the right reasons and not the wrong.

Last edited:

AimeeSP

Today i went to the health centre with my friend for her to have her blood test done. We had to wait 45mins before getting seen so went to the cafe downstairs. I sang, i laughed, i blushed (alot) but i had a good time just being me infront of strangers and not caring about how silly i must have looked, i enjoyed myself and saw other people smiling along with me. :)

Krista

Today i went to the health centre with my friend for her to have her blood test done. We had to wait 45mins before getting seen so went to the cafe downstairs. I sang, i laughed, i blushed (alot) but i had a good time just being me infront of strangers and not caring about how silly i must have looked, i enjoyed myself and saw other people smiling along with me. :)

Ah, that's the best way to be silly! I love being with my best friends and acting an utter fool because in those moments they're the only person with you and everything else is just a backdrop. What's that saying? "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.", inspirational stuff.

Danfalc

Banned
Ive kind of been burying my head in the sand recently when it comes to alot of stuff.Shutting down is my coping mechanism I guess.But I made a load of phone calls just now and got back on top of my bills,even paid some in advance.Its only a small step but I hate the phone so its good for me :)

I also only went back to bed for an hour today despite only having a few hours sleep last night,fingers crossed I can keep it up and get back on top of my sleeping pattern.

Krista

Ive kind of been burying my head in the sand recently when it comes to alot of stuff.Shutting down is my coping mechanism I guess.But I made a load of phone calls just now and got back on top of my bills,even paid some in advance.Its only a small step but I hate the phone so its good for me :)

I also only went back to bed for an hour today despite only having a few hours sleep last night,fingers crossed I can keep it up and get back on top of my sleeping pattern.

Oh I know, my sleeping pattern is completely screwed up right now. I've either been going to bed too early(seven in the evening), just the right time(around ten) or I just try and stay up all night because I can't sleep. Last night I stayed up until eight this morning and finally fell asleep but slept until three in the afternoon. Missed my meeting with my academic adviser for school and had to reschedule. But for the most part I had a good day :). Think I might have a job lined up and I got to see my boyfriend, which has been about three days since the last time.

206Raider

Today was a good day, no particular reason but no point in bringing myself down. I feel a little sore still from my tattoo but I'm happy about it. It's been a busy week and if I can get a job interview or soemthing lined up then it will be a pretty productive one.

hoddesdon

I consider myself to be a success in life. The obstacles only serve to make it more worthwhile (noteworthy?).

Krista

I've helped a random guy on the street get his car out of the snow. He thanked me and basically made my day!

Aw, well that was nice of you! I helped an old man get his cart up on the sidewalk at a Wal Mart and he just kept thanking me and thanking me for being such a nice girl :rolleyes: which made me feel pretty good.