Iluv

pong.png

kickin it old school

Imogen

@Luka that game looks so cute :D The yellow bird reminds me of a Chocobo. :3

Aion screenies :D
Aion0008.jpg

Aion0012.jpg

I took about two hours to make her just the way I wanted. Because I'm lame. I made a character, started it, didn't like the look of it, deleted it and then began fresh until I made this one. This is why I know I will be sucked into the Tera online character creator. D:

Eyv

Behold! My Norwegian northern Americas - in Europa Universalis 3

2011123100002.jpg

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
^^^^ Quite an achievement! I do like EU2 and 3 but I'm an HOI series uber fan meself :)

Pride of nations is good too but damn complex!

Imogen

Is it F2P in the UK yet? I heard on MMOsite that it was going F2P in the EU in the next few weeks

Not yet, I think it's February when it becomes free to play. I'm only playing it at the mo while I wait for Tera. But I think people who use F2P will get less in the way of benefits than those who pay. -.-

Remus

Staff member
I'll give it a whirl when it goes F2P then, I'm already paying for SWTOR (worth it!) and playing LOTRO F2P (excellent!), want to squeeze in another quality free game if possible.

Luka

@Luka that game looks so cute :D The yellow bird reminds me of a Chocobo. :3

Aion screenies :D
Aion0008.jpg

Aion0012.jpg

I took about two hours to make her just the way I wanted. Because I'm lame. I made a character, started it, didn't like the look of it, deleted it and then began fresh until I made this one. This is why I know I will be sucked into the Tera online character creator. D:

My exact thoughts was the it looked just like a chocobo too! haha final fantasy is awesome :)

ROBOTS

^^ I've also done 64 players on that map (on my friend's game). I just couldn't comprehend the madness of it all!

Niteowl

khazard.png

Dominion Tower - no prayer, no familiar, no potions, and I got the no food handicap on the first round.

warchief.png

It's RuneScape BTW. Used to play it a lot.