Gamers: Post your screenshots!

Squall

Banned
Here's moi havin some fun in Skate 3 ^^

705275.jpg

705279.jpg

705285.jpg

Flowers-Of-Bloom

My character in Skyrim, Breton, level 75 stealth/mage/archer/warrior... lets just say she's kind of over-powered.

screenshot112s.jpg

screenshot67ht.jpg

screenshot79o.jpg

Not sure how this happened...

screenshot99r.jpg

Aletheia

daemon

I took about two hours to make her just the way I wanted. Because I'm lame.

I always spend ages on character creation, but hell, if I'm going to be looking at her for the next thousand hours of my life, she'd better look good.

(Actually, I think it's more to do with wanting her to capture some part of my soul.)

I've been loving Gran Turismo 5 ever since I got it. I especially love the photo travel feature. Getting all nerdy and neurotic about angles and every little detail in the background. Love it. <3

ferrari458italiak.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia

corvette1960.jpg

60's Corvette

toyoyaft86gsportsconcep.jpg

Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept

bmwm3x.jpg

BMW M3

Phoenixx

I've been loving Gran Turismo 5 ever since I got it. I especially love the photo travel feature. Getting all nerdy and neurotic about angles and every little detail in the background. Love it. <3
^ I haven't played Gran Turismo in years! I used to play it with my brother on the PS1 (we had the first two games) when we were kids. I had no idea they were up to 5 now. Those screenshots are sharp!
(And now you can see how far off the video game bandwagon I am. I've been trying to jump back on, but I just can't keep up! :p)

^ I haven't played Gran Turismo in years! I used to play it with my brother on the PS1 (we had the first two games) when we were kids. I had no idea they were up to 5 now. Those screenshots are sharp!
(And now you can see how far off the video game bandwagon I am. I've been trying to jump back on, but I just can't keep up! :p)

I think you'd like GT5. The basic formula of Gran Turismo it is still intact, it has mostly changed in physics, graphics and car mechanics. In short it just became more realistic. I have to admit I tilt from side to side in real life with nearly each corner, like when I was a kid. It's very immersive.

MrJones

"You are carrying too much to be able to run"

I hate that so much >.<

In Skyrim it's only that you can't run but you can still move, right?
In Oblivion you couldn't move at all :/

"You are carrying too much to be able to run"

I hate that so much >.<

In Skyrim it's only that you can't run but you can still move, right?
In Oblivion you couldn't move at all :/

Yeah, in Skyrim you can still move by walking. It's frustrating when you're inside dungeons, though. But when you're outside, near a horse, you could take a ride home. Skyrim even has a pouch and bags mod that allows you to make pouches, pockets and bags to drastically increase carriage capacity. Went from 340 t0 650, very helpful.

The Oblivion system was a bit of a disaster, especially for treasure hunters and thieves *cough*LikeIwas*cough*.