Does Physical apperance really matter to you?

Rembrandt Broam

It's one factor in whether I find someone attractive, but it's certainly not the only factor. Even then it's not a binary attractive/unattractive thing. There are very few girls that I don't find attractive to some degree. They are, after all, girls and my brain is hardwired to be attracted to girls. :)

A particular girl could look like a model, but if I don't find her personality attractive (or even if I just find her incompatible with me) then I'm going to find her less attractive overall than a much more physically average girl that I really click with.

I'd also say that I don't think there's anything wrong with having a preference for a certain type of look. Personally I tend to like girls with long, dark/black hair, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be attracted to a girl with short blonde hair if I liked her personality.

coyote

whatever attracts us to one another, attracts us to one another

it runs through our bodies at a level deeper than words

trying to come up with some kind of formula for it is like casting a net to catch rain

Hoppy

I've had quite a few crushes on people in my life and the only thing they had in common was being female.

long, short, fat, thin, blond, whatever, if I fall in love nothing matters.

Boby

Yes it does...but getting to know her has the same effect as beer has on how do I perceive physical appearance.

WeirdyMcGee

For the record: I love when girls have short short hair.
I also really like long hair on guys.
It makes them look interesting and cool. Individual.

razzle dazzle rose

Um, appearance in a partner does matter to me. It is not the only thing that matters, but it does. Attraction is important, and if I am not attracted to someone why would I date them? We could just be friends! Still, I am pretty lax and tend to find all sorts of guys attractive, especially when getting to know them. And I actually do like guys who wear glasses...they are so hot! :)

Nathália

You gave me an idea here.... I should date a blind girl so she can't see me! ::p:

One of my favorite movies just popped into my head when you said that.

I can't resist.

3E947EC2F31F52276F77CEEAAAEB79.jpg

Mask.

Kiwong

I'm looking for people who I feel relaxed around, a spark of personality and friendliness is what I look for.

montejocarlo

it does. first impressions are mostly based on appearances. in my case, it's not about bodily features as much as neatness- hair, nails, face. neat people are pleasant to the eyes.

plus points for those who carry their outfits well.

Last edited:

Nathália

Ehhhh MrJones I don't think you look bad either, you just need to find someone to respect you. Your looks maybe one thing but *personality* wink * as said one billion times before____ Makes a person shine and add to their looks. You're hotter than the dudes on Jersey shore that take chicks on every night *barfs* that's for sure, because you're not an ignorant pompous behind. You're alright.

Feeling_Nothing

Looks aren't everything for me, as long as people take care of themselves I'm pretty much good, by taking care I mean, be hygienic. However I do have a thing for dark red, flamey orangy hair...and tattoo's :O

Can't help myself but I find those attractive :)