Does everyone have a dream career in mind?

Phoenixx

I'd like to own a bakery, but one that's open late at night because I don't do early very well! ::p: Ilikefood too! :)
^ We should open one together! :D We can have a 24 hr. bakery. I don't do super early too well either, but I can adjust. I do morning/afternoon and you do evening/night.

I'll come right out there to California. Where I live in NY is not all that exciting.

1BlackSheep

^ We should open one together! :D We can have a 24 hr. bakery. I don't do super early too well either, but I can adjust. I do morning/afternoon and you do evening/night.

I'll come right out there to California. Where I live in NY is not all that exciting.
Totally! We might eat all of the profits though! :D

dragonoth

I like this idea of a collaborative bakery going on here lol :D If you get famous come to the UK so that I may sample its goodness!

It's so amazing what different careers you all want to go for, like seriously. So many people come here to seek help because they have such hard times yet at the same time so many people have dreams. It's just a refreshing perspective, I guess.

Also I quite fancy the idea of going into the FBI/MI5 (in the UK) but it's probably not as 'awesome' as movies make it out to be. Wouldn't pass up an opportunity to play with the latest gadgets and gizmos though ^^

Dark angel

Well, it is no secret that I would love to be a doctor! But well, first got to get rid off some insecurities. And, in an alternate universe...
... being an actress. It is exciting occupying the skin of another human being or characters.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
No, not really. Right now I'm not sure at all what I am actually going to do with my life, maybe I should try to figure something out so I'm not working minimum wage the rest of my life.

I've had dream careers before though, I've wanted to be a writer sort either of books or philosophical works (or maybe combine them), I'm not ambitious or a good enough writer for those though. I like problem solving, figuring things out, using my brain and critical thinking skills, and I feel like I'm okay at it so a job that would involve that would be good too. Like being given a problem or a challenge or a task and having to find a way to solve it or figure it out. Whether in a office setting or as a therapist or counselor (not really scientifically). Whatever that job was seems like it would require a lot of talking, explaining myself, and being sure of myself, which are not skills I have. So I don't really know.

da_illest101

I never wanted to work, never in my life I thought to myself that I wanted to be * insert job title here *. I'm studying in graphic design not because I dream of being a designer, because I think it will be the job that makes me less miserable. The only way I would be happy would be by becoming millionaire or billionaire which will most likely never happen knowing my luck in life

dragonoth

I never wanted to work, never in my life I thought to myself that I wanted to be * insert job title here *. I'm studying in graphic design not because I dream of being a designer, because I think it will be the job that makes me less miserable. The only way I would be happy would be by becoming millionaire or billionaire which will most likely never happen knowing my luck in life

Tbh I never really wanted to work either. I feel like having a job would suck but then what are you gonna do for the rest of your life? Even if I won the lottery I wouldn't bum out at home everyday - I'd get fat and lazy and getting fat is something I never want to do!
I'd never say no to becoming an overnight millionaire however.

lyricalliaisons

From the time I was very little I wanted to be a librarian. I still do, but not as much as I used to want to be one. Now, I'm leaning more towards being a historian, but I have no clue what I could do with that title other than become a history teacher and I could NEVER do that and I would never want to do that either.

coyote

i worked in a bakery one summer - started at midnight rolling the dough and getting everything ready for the morning

can i join this business, too?

to whom should i send my resume?

Last edited:

1BlackSheep

i worked in a bakery one summer - started at midnight rolling the dough and getting everything ready for the morning

can i join this business, too?

to whom should i send my resume?
Haha - you'll really be "rollin' in the dough"!

I'll have to take a look at that resume. *cracks whip* (oh wait - you might actually enjoy that!) ;)

lonely_drummer

I would love to have my own barn with a guitar workshop. Id repair guitars and build custom projects, now that would be sweet