Does everyone have a dream career in mind?

KiaKaha

Banned
Not sure. I would like to work with people - possibly in some kind of functioning body that allows change. Perhaps a lobbying group, or in the helping industry. I have a large interest in social justice, egalitarianism, poverty and mental health.

Either that or a rock star.

Last edited:

psych

Lotto winner.

Also a dream of mine. I always play on Friday the 13th... Which we just had... But, alas... I spent my day at the registry of motor vehicles... good times. Wanted to get home so bad I failed to buy a ticket. ::(: *uckers:rolleyes:

MikeyC

Also a dream of mine. I always play on Friday the 13th... Which we just had... But, alas... I spent my day at the registry of motor vehicles... good times. Wanted to get home so bad I failed to buy a ticket. ::(: *uckers:rolleyes:
This could've been your lucky day! :)

Nathália

Lotto winner.

Lol! Aren't a little bit too young to retire though?

If the opportunity ever rose to be a high paid bed tester, I am on it, but I am going to burst my own bubble, there is not even a possiblity, I have a higher chance at being a doctor, not good knowing I have a fear of needles and blood. Plus it is so lazy. Ah!

My dream that I know can come true is to help people with mental health issues and poor people. Coming from a very poor neighboorhood it is crazy the places that people live in and are not shut down. I know the system is one man for himself, but that does not mean that we should degraded other human beings because of their class. I think there is still a way to keep the class system without treating poor people like dogs.

I also would like to be jazz/blues singer in small club, but jazz is not what's hot right now. beboop do woop. Then I will really have something to sing about.

Silatuyok

I also would like to be jazz/blues singer in small club, but jazz is not what's hot right now. beboop do woop. Then I will really have something to sing about.

Jazz is hot and will always be hot. At least for the classier crowds. ::p:

Phoenixx

Lotto winner.
^ I think that is everyone's dream career. ::p:

I'd LOVE to own a diner or something someday. I think that would be awesome. Or coffee shop. Or bakery... Or all three! I'd like to work towards doing dietetics and nutrition too, and become a nutritionist, but my main dream is with food business.
Ilikefood. :3

Invisibleman

It would be my dream to be a pro athlete, but I would have to actually be good at sports to do that ::p:::(:. I would also love a career in which I get to travel and see the world but thats not going to happen.

MikeyC

Lol! Aren't a little bit too young to retire though?
Give me $50,000,000 and I'll find out! :D

Don't worry if it's not "hot." You could still do it if you really wanted to. I want to play death/doom metal...will that ever be hot? ;)

Kat

I really have no idea what I would like to be doing as a career. Any job that comes to mind, I automatically think of reasons why it wouldn't be a good fit and why it wouldn't work. I don't think I can do much of anything right now so it is hard to imagine something. Though the idea of having some sort of online business sounds appealing, like an etsy shop (it would have to be quite successful to pay the bills). I'd have to have something to sell or create something and I am not quite there yet.

Yeah, I know what you mean I think we should at least try to aim for it who knows what may happen, we may at least gain some neat abilities trying to strive for it but it would be nice to see it in action. All the best to everyone!:)

1BlackSheep

^ I think that is everyone's dream career. ::p:

I'd LOVE to own a diner or something someday. I think that would be awesome. Or coffee shop. Or bakery... Or all three!
Ilikefood. :3
I'd like to own a bakery, but one that's open late at night because I don't do early very well! ::p: Ilikefood too! :)

XxXWhiteRoseXxX

Honestly? I want to be in the FBI... but that dream career has always been written off as unrealistic.
I guess I'll go for photographer instead. :/

JRT

i don't really have a dream career now. when i was growing up i wanted to be a professinal photographer and photograph singers/ bands but my sa meant i couldnt communicate with people very well.

If i was more confident and smarter id go into animal rescue stuff.

But for me as i am, im happy to just have a job i like and can deal with .