Do you like being stared at by the opposite sex?

Do you get stared at? (by the opposite sex)

• I know I do and I like it.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • I know I do and I don't like it.

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • I've been told I do by others... but I haven't noticed.

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • I don't get looked at, period.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • I wish I did! I'd like it!

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • (other?) Please Explain.

Votes: 15 14.6%

• Total voters

montejocarlo

this doesn't make sense, but i like it, and don't like it at the same time. i like it because it tells me there's something in me that catches their attention. i don't like it because i'm allergic to the spot light. i would've loved it if not for my SA which never fails to assure me that i'm going to make a total fool of myself while people are looking.

Iluv

I don't get looked at, so I'm not sure how I'd react.

PHFFFTT You're so pretty Nala, I know you get stared at!

But anyways I decided now I do not like getting stared at. In fact I am going out in 30 degrees weather with a ski mask and long sleeved clothing. Let's see how many times the police stop me thinking I'm a burglar.

MikeyC

But anyways I decided now I do not like getting stared at. In fact I am going out in 30 degrees weather with a ski mask and long sleeved clothing. Let's see how many times the police stop me thinking I'm a burglar.
Wearing that will certainly make people stare at you! Is that irony? Heh.

ohheybbyitscorixx

Uh...I get stared at. It tends to be from 1. Pimps (I'm not joking :'(...) 2. Creepy old men who think I am 14 years old =|..or 3. Random, cocky men who think every women will kiss their feet. It's so scary...especially at night when you're alone!

AGR

no,specially if they are pretty,I get hot,sometimes tremble,just today I learned that a really cute chinese girl likes me,to tell the truth I would rather that she liked someone else,I just want to run away,it is really rare that I open up and start liking someone.

Gaucho

well, if I'm sure they are interested in me then I like it. BUT no girl ever(last 5 years or so) told me that she liked me, so when a girls stares at me I don't know if its because she likes me or because I look strange/weird.

bleach

Banned
it`s flattering at first until a awkward amount of time passes and she keeps looking at me and I don`t have the balls to say anything so I feel like a loser

Rawz

It would be nice to be stared at (in a good way, not a disgusted way) occasionally by women. I have not noticed people looking or staring at me.

Midas274

I don't like to be stared at, regardless of sex, it makes me feel paranoid and uncomfortable. I don't understand why this person is looking at me, I actually get angry inside, because I don't wanna be in someones focus.

If im out drinking, and girls look at me, I feel flattered and uncomfortable at the same time.

GhoulsNightOut

I don't like to be stared at, regardless of sex, it makes me feel paranoid and uncomfortable. I don't understand why this person is looking at me, I actually get angry inside, because I don't wanna be in someones focus.

Same here, I mean if it's someone I find attractive I'd feel flattered but even more self-conscious at the same time...so much that I will try to flee from his sight. With other people I get so paranoid and annoyed sometimes.

Clown

at first the few seconds/minutes I like it.. and think .. hmm after all I don''t look that ugly weird on the outside, makes me feel special that someone is attracted to me... but then avoid them and make excusses they don''t want to chat with me I probably make a fool out my self.... so I just go home and fancy about it... and then blame my self for doing nothing.

Gaucho

at first the few seconds/minutes I like it.. and think .. hmm after all I don''t look that ugly weird on the outside, makes me feel special that someone is attracted to me... but then avoid them and make excusses they don''t want to chat with me I probably make a fool out my self.... so I just go home and fancy about it... and then blame my self for doing nothing.

haha, thats exactly, but exactly what always happens to me. just like you described it, i couldn't of explained it better.
we have to be brave and make the next step, there isn't a possibility of failing, if she rejects me/you, then we would have won experience, what would be a win.
so imo it would be a WIN WIN situation, if I was only brave enough, but the fear in that moment is just too big.

sucettes

When boys (or any sex for that matter) stare at me I get quite uncomfortable and I'm scared I'll blush + I don't really know what to do? :D But I do feel flattered. If I didn't have SA I'd probably love it.

Duzmiu

i went for other.
it really depends in what way the look at you, ild like to get stared at as if they were attracted to me, i never get that tho or atleast i dont notice it

but i dont like getting stared at when it feels like there judging, look angry or have a look of pity

psych

I don't like it. A glance and a smile are nice.

I get stared at everywhere I go, sometimes by women too... Never know what to make of it.

When men stare at me, it makes me nervous. I think of every flaw I have and my face and hands get all hot. Especially if they are with friends. I feel like I'm getting a group evaluation.

Today, I wore clothes just for me. Meant I knew I'd be getting stared at. So, it was easier to ignore. Because I went out in black and white leggings, combat boots, & this t-shirt ->
1318787886631625_big.jpg

I still wish I would've spoken to a guy who asked me what the tattoo on my ankle is at the gas station. But, I was on a high SA moment, & he was with his buddies, so I ignored him... Still regret that one. :(

dyingtolive

^ agree very attractive.

me... of course i dont mind if a girl will stare at me all she wants. i will even keep still if i have to. i would be so happy if a girl notices me even if they are a creepy stalker with an imaginary friend. actually, the weirder the better for me. i fall easily for weird girls

Last edited: