do you feel like you matter?

Kiwong

I'm expendable, like a character in a zombie flick. I'd be the first to go, right after the hot blonde.

D

deleted #89

F yeah !!!!! I matter you matter he matters she matters we all do. Stop

I know I matter to may parents and my brother, but I know most of that is because of instinct. If I were gone, besides them may be a couple people will say, "aw, what a shame" and move on after a little while, another couple would say "whatever happen to this guy, what was his name? anyways", and then like the rest of the world wouldn't give a damn.

It would be really nice (and yes, it would make me happy, not that I'm saying it will be a magical fairy tale cure), if I matter to somebody else more that most people does, or even more than everyone else, and that for me being me, because I'm more than willing to let that somebody matter to me more than anything else.

Silly attitude, I know, it won't take me anywhere =/

I think the only people I truly matter to are my kids- I mean, possibly my immediate family, but I'm really not all that close with them. I feel like if it weren't for my kids, I may as well not even exist at all.

Srijita52

I think I only matter to my parents and one or two people here and there and when I'm gone they're the people who will care, but that's okay with me I guess.

montejocarlo

I feel like I'm just another tiny speck of sand in the Universe's beach. When I die there will be some grieving but life will go on and other people will pick up the things I left behind.

In the grand scheme of things, I do not matter and never will.

it goes for all of us.

Feeling_Nothing

I guess I matter to my mom but besides that nope.
Not sure how to deal with it, it's pretty depressing when you think about it...

upndwn

I have lots of close friends, but still I feel disconnected with people. I mostly feel like deep down nobody really cares for me, and everyone I know would prioritize other friends, family or significant others if they had to make a choice. :(