• Dark colored clothes

Votes: 55 62.5%
  • Light colored clothes

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Both

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters

Labyrinthine

I tend to wear both. I'm likely to most often wear black as opposed to anything else, since my skating pants are black and most of my work clothes are black as well. My actual shirts are in a wide range of colors.

1BlackSheep

^^^ I like brown for fall! :)

I tend to adjust my clothing colors according to the seasons. I look better in "cool" colors like darker pinks, reds, and blues so wear a lot of clothes in these shades. I don't look good in pale colors, so go I for the brights!

mikebird

Banned
Neither black or white

checkered, high contrast, multi coloured, with each garment a different colour to any other

season-dependent

Most of my life was with big, baggy stuff, until one girlfriend gave me tight fit ones. Nice

Last time I could afford any clothes was... 2005

nice to get out of hospital rehab and find clothes I didn't remember. When in the middle of epileptic fits, it's annoying when you can't dress yourself simply. I got angry and ripped up loads of shirts in frustration in the ward

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Am I the only person whose favorite colour is brown?
^ I love brown! :) I don't have as much brown as I probably would like, but I do own a brown t-shirt, brown tank top, a brown hoodie, and a brown striped sweater. It's about the same shade of brown for each one too -- chocolate brown. I just love that color.

Rembrandt Broam

Dark coloured clothes (black, blues, dark greys, etc.) because I think they look better with my hair colour/skin tone. I'd actually like to be able to wear brighter colours, but I just don't think they suit me.

this_portrait

Dark colors, though lately I've been wearing more color than I have in a long time. As long as I have one black clothing item to go with that color, I'm fine with it. Oh, and it's easier to do laundry.

LadyWench

I've never felt comfortable wearing bright colors. It's just not who I am. Although, I'll sometimes accessorize with bright things, like my rainbow bracelet or sweat band. That's about it.

Section_31

i prefer dark colors. you'll NEVER catch me wearing a white outershirt, though i do wear them as an undershirt.

i always wear dark jeans. On the weekends i wear punkier dark t shirts, typically brown, or blue.

At work i usually wear longer sleeve dark shirts in the winter and fall and dark tees in the summer.

Because im pale i feel so self conscious in bright clothes. I dont think i look good at all.

laure15

It depends. In the spring and summer, I tend to sweat a lot and I get sweat stains often which is embarassing. Sometimes people talk about it. So, I avoid wearing light colored clothes and choose dark. But if I have no choice, I will put on a sweater to cover my back. In the winter, light and dark works fine for me.

Flanscho

I'm at home in the goth scene. I wear black 90% of the time. I like it. It's a bit like home. It also creates instantly some kind of connection to people who dress the same.
I don't dress in some special way, like... using make up or having chains everywhere or something. I just wear lots of black, and sometimes some leather or soft woolen stuff, and festival- and band-shirts, and so on.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I like colours, but I don't really like wearing them. My wardrobe consists of mostly black and grey. Anything else makes me feel... uncomfortable. Although, I do like to wear a splash of colour to contrast my dark clothing, like brightly coloured hair/shoes/belt/leggings.

psych

I wear a lot of black and gray. I love heather gray. Sometimes I like a bright colored top, but most days not.
At work, the gray and black go well with the cargo pants and scrub pants we tend to wear.

surewhynot

I used to enjoy dressing up in colors, until I started getting real self-conscious about it... now I try to wear plain dark clothes as much as I can.

Facethefear

Where is brown; my favourite colour ? I had to research it:

People who prefer brown are often conventional and orderly. The negative meaning of brown can be a repressed personality or a lazy person. Brown is the color of the earth and is associated with the material side of life.

Wear brown clothing if you want to show no direction or attitude in particular. Brown is a disguise that can be used to effectively hide your true nature. Prior to the introduction of denim, brown was the color worn by manual workers. Warm browns can be worn to exhibit a 'down to earth' feeling.