Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Both

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters

Dj SL

Light colored clothes,
Dark colored clothes, or
Both

Note: with Light colored clothes I meant "Bright" okie dokie?

Last edited:

MikeyC

I always wear black or dark blue, unless I'm going out to a club. My shoes and socks are always black, too. I almost always wear black heavy metal shirts.

Dark colours all the way!

Phoenixx

I definitely prefer dark colored clothes. With my shoes though, I prefer them either bright or with a pattern. Not sure why that is, haha.

JuiceB

I don't like brightly colored clothes with the exception of white. Too cheery for my tastes. At work I have to wear these bright neon yellow shirts with the company logo that drives me crazy. It burns my retinas plus I'm attracting bugs.

Off topic:

I swear a butterfly similiar to this one landed on me because of those work shirts.

4946918-beautiful-bright-yellow-butterfly-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg

I hope it didn't try to mate with me before flying off. I'd feel extremely abused if it did. Stupid yellow shirts! :mad:

Last edited:

Amitush123

I don't like brightly colored clothes with the exception of white. Too cheery for my tastes. At work I have to wear these bright neon yellow shirts with the company logo that drives me crazy. It burns my retinas plus I'm attracting bugs.

What kind of job do you have?

Invisibleman

I have this neon green golf shirt,when I wear it I blind the hell out of people. Im so self-conscious when I wear it::p:
Other than that I prefer dark.

Boring

I almost always wear mostly black or grey. I know it's boring, and I'd really love to start wearing bright colours, but I just feel so weird doing so.

GhastlyCC

Most all of my clothes are black.
Black horror movie and band tshirts.lol
And black button up shirts.

Black shoes and boots
Black undershirts.
Black socks.

heh
It's just what I like.

I have one really bright orange tshirt with a jack o' lantern face on it that I wear sometimes though.
But not too often.

Last edited:

HappySquidward

I do like to wear black but try to avoid wearing all black, so that people don't think I'm trying to make some statement. All my shoes and jackets are black though. Light colors are ok as long as they are not too bright, and bright colors go well with neutral colors like black.

coyote

dark clothes in fall/winter
bright colors in spring/summer

i tend to prefer my fall/winter wardrobe

razzle dazzle rose

I love navy which is a dark color; my closet has a lot of navy. I hardly wear black these days, though I used to wear it often. I wear a lot of patterns mostly, which have a variety of colors.