Different Attractions

pyyypke

heavy metal looking girls... u kno black hair, piercings, most often than not dressed in black leather , or one of the item of clothing is black leather ... freakishly cool belt buckle if with jeans .. in many cases a pointy nose and kind of narrowy eyes ..

also emo looking girls... freaky cool looking clothes and all that , but specially the hair , god i love that..

just something about them. dont what hehe , so different , but in such an attractive way.

Krista

Aw, you guys are great with explaining this stuff!

Hm, let me see. I suppose I go for off beat guys. Nerds, lol. I'm a sucker for a guy in glasses sometimes, anyone who can watch a Justice League cartoon with me. I don't care for muscular guys, I certainly LOVE scruffy faced men and I usually go for older. I will not be afraid to admit that older can go to about forties. IN WHO I'M ATTRACTED TO that is, I'm not strapping down with anyone at that age just yet. I think silver hair on the right guy is the most attractive thing ever.

I agree with Serafina, Adrien Brody is extremely attractive. She said Ralph Fiennes but I think his brother is gorgeous too. I melt when it comes to accents..Scottish and Irish..oh goodness.

As for who I actually date, it ranges. If I don't mesh well with your attitude and you don't have a sense of humor I could care less for you. Looks, hot guys mean nothing to me, they're barely an after thought. I just know what I find attractive.

Justin Long, for some reason everyone thinks he's not cute in any way but he's hilarious which makes him so cute to me and I think he's just adorable.

Last edited:

hippiechild

Spontaneity, weirdness bordering on psychotic mania, intelligence and love/appreciation of all things to some degree. Long hair is also awesome. So few girls actually let their hair get especially long anymore. My first crush, in kindergarten, was based primarily on the fact that the girl had hair past her waist, which was haWt :D

But yeah, you can usually see it when you look at people's eyes.. the craziness, that is... that betraying glimmer of life, intensity and alertness. In contrast are the typical, dull-eyed girls, stupid, lifeless and confused, like some sort of beautified bovine.

Few girls (or people in general) are actually passionate about anything. Most of their interests are transient and half-hearted, being dropped as soon as the next "cool" thing comes along. Put some goddamn emotion into things, make it a part of who you are and live for it! I don't care if it's freaking collecting bottle caps, but don't be frawwking lethargic and hoe-ish in regard to your cap collecting then... study a form of cactus parasite, burn stuff, do drugses, do photography, paint, hate painting, draw, hate drawing, sing, eat, but do it like you mean it!

..basically I'm sick and tired of "sanity" and freaking "medium" people spreading their freaking "medium" attitudes... + long strands of keratin on the head-top r teh coolz

Last edited:
Well, my fiance' is short, older, round, and shaves his hair.
That probably doesn't sound appealing, and he wasn't to me at first. I turned him down a couple of times. I don't know but I think I was hung up on a sterotype, he's the first guy Ive been with that's overweight. But you know what? If he lost his weight I would be upset for a while, I love how he feels. Hes sweet, nice to cuddle up too.
I'm more of a sensualist. I think Im more attracted to a man's voice and how his body feels then so much how it looks.
Also I like guys with facial hair. I think I like guys that get dirty, like a mechanic, are hot.

Krista

Spontaneity, weirdness bordering on psychotic mania, intelligence and love/appreciation of all things to some degree. Long hair is also awesome. So few girls actually let their hair get especially long anymore. My first crush, in kindergarten, was based primarily on the fact that the girl had hair past her waist, which was haWt :D

But yeah, you can usually see it when you look at people's eyes.. the craziness, that is... that betraying glimmer of life, intensity and alertness. In contrast are the typical, dull-eyed girls, stupid, lifeless and confused, like some sort of beautified bovine.

Few girls (or people in general) are actually passionate about anything. Most of their interests are transient and half-hearted, being dropped as soon as the next "cool" thing comes along. Put some goddamn emotion into things, make it a part of who you are and live for it! I don't care if it's freaking collecting bottle caps, but don't be frawwking lethargic and hoe-ish in regard to your cap collecting then... study a form of cactus parasite, burn stuff, do drugses, do photography, paint, hate painting, draw, hate drawing, sing, eat, but do it like you mean it!

..basically I'm sick and tired of "sanity" and freaking "medium" people spreading their freaking "medium" attitudes... + long strands of keratin on the head-top r teh coolz

You my dear, are a hero among women.

Bullied Anonymous

I live on the moon :D

How sexy.lol. ;)
Just kidding, I'm into guys who are taller than me(least of my worries) , a little edgey sense of humor with an awesome personality. I find guys who are unpredictable at times to be sexy (not refering to a psychopath...lol). I never cared for color, weight, or anything else superficial. Just someone who can keep me smiling and knows when the playing stops and its time to be serious.:rolleyes:

Mokkat

I live on the moon :D

cute reply :)

In my case, I've always had forced myself to be superficial around girls, just to be around them without sitting silenty, trying to not blush or panic ::(:
So my attraction to certain girls are mostly about looks. Id take a down to earth girl with a cute crooked smile over than a model any day, though :)

I like guys with red hair too, i had a LONG relationship with a guy with long hair, it didn't end well but he was still lush :p

Krista

I like guys with red hair too, i had a LONG relationship with a guy with long hair, it didn't end well but he was still lush :p

You'd love my best friend Brandon! Flaming red hair, I call him my little firecrotch, lol. Actually he's thinking about dreading his hair!

daniel_monster

anything abnormal with the eye(s) as long as it's not oozing something. Heterochromia is by far the one I love the most. And the complete milked over white eye is a close second.

iamthenra

I am attracted to ladies that have a petite frame, small features etc... Nothing turns me off more than a pumpkin head, or stove pipes for legs..... Petite is awesome! Not that it really matters, only in my dreams will I ever experience the warmth and companionship of a partner...