Different Attractions

rayray

I like girls with dark hair,pale skin,big eyes. (mm)
I also find very attractive freckled girls,that makes them look really cute,imo.

megalon

I like skinny, nerdy girls. I'm in the apparent minority of guys who prefer small breasts.
Emo/scene girls are also extremely attractive to me but they're too crazy for a nice guy like me.

mrb

hmmm i guess someone shorter than me , and someone that is sensible , unlike me , to keep me on a lead lol :D

rayray

I like skinny, nerdy girls. I'm in the apparent minority of guys who prefer small breasts.
Emo/scene girls are also extremely attractive to me but they're too crazy for a nice guy like me.

yeah,that's true.

klytus

I love pretty redheads,

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2100/2224308302_7403c0b861_b.jpg
http://ohjoy.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/redhead.jpg
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/original/lizgorman.jpg

Or something like this,

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/... College Girl/laurel-8-HottestCollegeGirl.jpg

Preferably with academic education in a natural science or Mathematics. But that's a quite unlikely combination. Most female first term students at my university actually look "like" those on the pictures. That is, they are pretty hot, as to looks. Unfortunately they are very prone to failing exams and not understanding or liking the subject they study. That makes them very unattractive to me. Good for me, because it's equally unlikely that they would want to have anything beyond friendship to do with me, which, again, is perfectly understandable. ::p:

Lonelykitsune

Im quite attracted by effeminate,gentle sort of guys.Definetly notbig muscly guys,their quite intimidating.I prefer longish blonde hair on a boy but hair colour doesent really matter that much..scrawny bodys good too.But personality is whats really important.

I tend to really like athletes...

On the left, Rorvik.
610x.jpg

Korpi
kiirakorpi3TI_te.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
One of my friends had a friend from Mexico,he came over with his wife to see us once.Till this day his wife was one of the most gorgeous girls I had ever laid eyes on ::eek::

A personality to match aswell.Since then Ive always liked latino/hispanic girls,the accent honestly makes me go weak at the knee's lol.Or just dark hair and dark eyes ect I really do like that exotic sort of look I guess.But at the same time for me thats the beauty about women in my eyes,you can have a type..but then you will see someone who completley opposes that "type" and is just as if not more stunning.Like Ive had girlfriends with red hair or blue eyes in the past and they have been just as pretty to me.

I'm attracted to different things for different reasons,but I quite like the cute girl next door type of look too.

Jessquietgirl

I personally adore older guys around age range of 25-60ish. I am attracted to thin, lanky guys who have a mysterious, eccentric personality. Also I love guys who have wild blue eyes and a perfect, straight nose.
I love effeminate guys with long hair.

My prefered three actors:

Heath Ledger: RIP =(

Heath+Ledger.JPG

Paul McGann: I love him!

dvd055-.jpg

Last but not least Brad Dourif!
brad_durif.jpg

I try to stay away from the macho man, wifebeater musclebob guy.
For example:

Muscular-guy.jpg

These type of guys I find very unattractive because I think they are shallow and only care about themselves.

I like my guy thin and lanky.

combat

I like tall girls (nothing hotter to me than a girl that is very close to or equal to my height), dark hair, and brown eyes. A little meat on the bones is really nice (the incredibly skinny ones don't really do it for me). I've always been a total sucker for hair in a ponytail, too.

And if she's smart, maybe curses a little, is in shape enough to kick anyone's ass in a street fight (ie active or former military women, oh my god, I find the idea so attractive), and loves coffee even half as much as I do, then I'd be totally in love with her.

klytus

I like tall girls (nothing hotter to me than a girl that is very close to or equal to my height), dark hair, and brown eyes. A little meat on the bones is really nice (the incredibly skinny ones don't really do it for me). I've always been a total sucker for hair in a ponytail, too.

And if she's smart, maybe curses a little, is in shape enough to kick anyone's ass in a street fight (ie active or former military women, oh my god, I find the idea so attractive), and loves coffee even half as much as I do, then I'd be totally in love with her.

I actually second all that except the "meat on the bones" part. I don't like the "incredibly skinny" ones, but "noticeable amount of meat on the bones, bordering on chubby" is a turn-off. ::p:

combat

I actually second all that except the "meat on the bones" part. I don't like the "incredibly skinny" ones, but "noticeable amount of meat on the bones, bordering on chubby" is a turn-off. ::p:

Haha, well, I didn't exactly mean chubby. There's kind of a fine line with this I guess and it's hard to describe, but I know it when I see it.

AimeeSP

I seem to find very 'strange' guys attractive. Like wacky, crazy, seem drunk/high but not actually drunk/high, nice and funny strange guys! ::p: Like this dude, uhh i love him to bits, okay he was on big brother a few years back, silly show i know, but he is absoloutly awesome. ::eek:: Some may find him really immature for 25 i think he is now, but hey, i'll always be a kid at heart!

Also, i love big built men. Tall, broad shoulders, big arms to cuddle and protect me etc lol. Then again i also love the skinny jeans, indie rock, medium hair length look, and the metal messy long hair look lol. Oh, and shy guys. ::eek::

But putting all that aside, the most attractive thing about a man to me is a warm smile, lovely (shy hopefully :p) personality.

2da0r4w.jpg

Last edited:

Pink_Paula

That pic is horrible, i know as women we are meant to love that kind of physique, but all i think is ewwwww lol