Desktops

JonnyD

...and what an original wallpaper.
well mine makes default windows look like a display of fireworks....
black screen always...

I probably have the largest desktop on the entire forum. 3840 x 1200

Anyone beat that?

challange accepted

Sprunk

Here's mine
Untitled.png

Apotheosis

I use the quick launch and start menu to link all my most-used programs (which is basically just iTunes, Word, CS5, Audacity, and After Effects).

Desktop is always clear - I refuse to obscure something beautiful.

Relatedly, does anyone know how to rewrite the trash bin to operate as a function in the quick launch bar or toolbar? It's the only thing I can't move

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Normally I have the taskbar set to auto-hide, but I changed that, to show that I think I may be one of the very few people, if not the only person, on the site to still run XP.

desktopharvey.jpg

Phoenixx

Normally I have the taskbar set to auto-hide, but I changed that, to show that I think I may be one of the very few people, if not the only person, on the site to still run XP.
^ If it makes you feel any better, before I got my laptop I was still running XP. And I thought I was the only person. :rolleyes:

WeirdyMcGee

Nothing special~ I censored myself-- if you couldn't tell. XD

desk.jpg

My sister gave me her laptop last year when she upgraded to W7... so I got her Vista. haha
My desktop computer died a couple of months ago, so I'm down to laptop and my Lampshade; which I only use for mixing audio.

Awesome Rorschach wallpaper, James!

Tiercel

Still on XP here, too. Even worse, my current desktop is that ubiquitous rolling green hill.