Childhood Picture Thread

Jake123

Banned
10dzm2b.jpg

brianogmor.jpg

My mom gave me permission to show an uncropped version of my previous picture :)

briansur.jpg

Me again, but a little bit younger. Apparently I was psychic back then, somehow I just KNEW the SP boogieman would get me :)

@lunarla and her Santa picture. I was SO scared of Santa ! My mom would dress up as Santa on Christmas eve and the whole time, I was just covering my eyes :smile: I wanted the extra presents SO badly, but why did this creepy old man have to bring them ? LOL

Last edited:

Generical

10 or 11, bigass teeth, my cheek mole has appeared and i'm pretty sure that scar on my nose is from my own thumb nail...probably did it jumping around flailing my arms at some point.

bufu.jpg

Tiercel

I posted this one a while ago in the other picture thread, but it really belongs here. I've traced the onset of my social anxiety to my fall from Superherodom.

avenger.jpg

lunarla

Cutest kid!!! I love your owl shirt and I would like to have it for myself even though it would probably be a size or two too small.

I'm sure you could rise back to that level of heroism. Go for the dream. Doooooon't stop! Belieeeeevin'! lolol, I should really stop listening to Journey when I reply to threads.