Art Challenge

dottie

anyone interested in a weekly art challenge? we can all decide on a theme/challenge for the week and run the challenge from sunday through the next sunday when we will post our finished pics & discuss. you don't have to be a master! any medium is fine! bust out the bic and college ruled paper if that's what you have. who's down?

Phoenixx

I like this idea. It would definitely get me drawing again, which I really need to do. I need practice since I haven't drawn in months. :p

dottie

ok here is the first challenge:

THE NEAREST THING TO YOU

remember this is art, totally open to interpretation. i'm making this the first challenge just to get the ball rolling asap. we have a whole week to decide on the next challenge so post your suggestions! i'm looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

dottie

k here's mine... it's my fav mug sitting to the left of me. just colored pencils in my sketchbook done in about 10 minutes. can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

picture.php

Any medium? Including graphics?

I am much too lazy to start drawing again and I enjoy making graphics and .gifs, so voila! This is the solar powered dancing Christmas penguin on the shelf above my desk.

penguin.gif

Last edited:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Here's the plant standing next to my computer
as stupid as it may sound, it's good to have art homeworks again :p

Attachments

• Plante.jpg
    Plante.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 0