• both

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • none

Votes: 162 72.6%
  • Can't say

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters

coyote

why some people are turning to can't say...lol i mean i put the option there but didn't know people could really be so confused....haha really nice...have fun

perhaps they took "can't say" to mean they prefer to keep it a secret - not that they don't know

CrazyGirl

Single. Lucky if I can even get a guy to go out with me. Its because of my SA and other issues. I recently got out of a so-called relationship with a man. He denies the fact to one of his best friends that we were ever intimate so that was when I decieded to end it among other things.

johan

don't know if someone have asked this allready and if so i apologize.

why is it that if you add the percentages it will be more then 100%, should it not be exact 100% together?

Sandomon

i get so anxious with my boyfriend, i haven't asked because i am afraid of the response, but my instincts tell me i'm "emotionally-high maintenance". I truly care about him, yet sometimes i am afraid of showing him just how much i care for fear of him perhaps not caring as much as i do, or maybe even at all. It's hard re-learning how to trust people, guys have been jerks to me in the past, thus i am unsure of how to deal with this great person. I get anxious and go on crying spells when he does not contact me for more than a day or two, even though i fully well know that he's just not a talker...(and it never occurs to me to just text him).

Thus in short, yes, it affects me, but i try not to let him know just how much, i'm not sure how he'd react to it...i fear he'd run for the hills if he knew just how much i care for him and how much this relationship roams around my head...constant anxiety, happiness, good anxiety,bad anxiety, anxiety, joy,...but maybe that's normal. Idk, i suppose i should just learn to ride the waves.

This could have been written word for word by my ex girlfriend, I never would have thought it was a SA problem with her though

akala

No, it doesn't help that I don't understand when people are trying to start a conversation, today a guy just randomly said hi at the bus stand I didn't understand i thought he must have accidentally said hi without realizing who i was... but then later i realized that he was trying to start a conversation. I am just all "why would this person say hi to me, in a busy street, where people are busy trying to get places"
Maybe that's why I'm single, I don't pick up on anything that shows that someone is interested in me until weeks or even years later.

ImNotMyIllness

No, it doesn't help that I don't understand when people are trying to start a conversation, today a guy just randomly said hi at the bus stand I didn't understand i thought he must have accidentally said hi without realizing who i was... but then later i realized that he was trying to start a conversation. I am just all "why would this person say hi to me, in a busy street, where people are busy trying to get places"
Maybe that's why I'm single, I don't pick up on anything that shows that someone is interested in me until weeks or even years later.

I miss signals all the time too. By the time I realize that their interested, they have moved on :eek:h:

Saraswati

In a relationship.
SA is affecting it. We don't go out as much as we could and don't do a lot of things because I am scared (like taking dance lessons etc.). I wish I wouldn't be like that, it hurts when you think about the things you are not able to experience with your partner because of SA.

Flanscho

Relationship: yes.
Married: no.

While I don't rule out to marry some day, for practical purposes like maybe having then a foreign partner who'd then have it more easier to stay in this country, I don't see many reasons that would make me do that.

bsammy

Inspirer nailed it, im same way..every time i get into a relationship i realize it is not all whats its cracked up to be, there is no connection or bond and it ends..i have no idea if i want a relationship or not as keeping friends is hard with the way i am..

PheonixBomb

Nope, neither. Last one was two years ago, nothing since. I'm still trying to figure things out for myself, as dating right now would be akin to shooting both me and my potential partner in the foot.

Buda

Married: No, Never.
Relationship: No, Had my share / she's "married".

Last edited:

Odo

Banned
Never married, very few relationships. Some of that is SA, some of it is not learning from my mistakes and some of it is by choice.

I don't really care if it happens or not... there are worse things than being single.