• both

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • none

Votes: 162 72.6%
  • Can't say

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters

WishingICould

I'm single. My SA is the cause of it. I can't got to bars etc so i don't get the opportunity to meet anyone and even if i did meet a guy i liked i'd turn into a blubbering idiot.

IntheLabyrinth

I am just like wishingIcould; plus, I have so much anticipatory anxiety when I think about attempting to talk to a women, and then I tend to have a panic while talking to her.

MikeyC

I've noticed that more girls are in relationships than boys, so that's good that you girls can still get together with guys despite your mental issues!

I'm single. I had a girlfriend in 2011 that absolutely didn't work out. Being in a relationship scares me to my wits end, but hopefully I can try it again one day.

anomicdeer

I just got out of one... I will never date again.

I can't see the world like I use to. It kind of sucks that I can read people very well from what I've experienced. Whenever I can prove something that I feel, I'm always right. I hate being like this. It's miserable.

Geo

I'm in a relationship.

It started out well but eventually my gf found out about my SA. She thinks it doesn't matter thankfully. Also if you think being in a relationship will solve your problems it won't. It may just make them worse.

Earthcircle

I don't even know how to form a relationship. I am totally clueless. And I'm middle aged. In fact, the idea of being in a relationship is so alien to me, I don't know if I could handle it if I were.

this_portrait

Neither. I've been single since July of 2011. I've been on various dates with different guys since then, but that's it.

Does SA have anything to do with it? Sort of, I guess. It's a combination of different things.