• both

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • none

Votes: 162 72.6%
  • Can't say

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters

Argentum

Considering picking up more cats, which are the only creatures that don't either ignore me or attempt to manipulate me for attention.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Considering picking up more cats, which are the only creatures that don't either ignore me or attempt to manipulate me for attention.

Well that's odd. My cats manipulate me for attention all the time.

I have one that will sprint in front of where I'm walking, lie down, and roll over on her back then meow and purr up at me in hopes of a belly-rub. It's a very "look how cute I am" thing.

AlienGeranium

Amazingly I am in a relationship, and ever since I deemed myself ready to date haven't had a hard time finding people to date. I don't really see my appeal though, personally I'm not overly fond of the person I am at the moment and don't get why my girlfriend or anyone else likes me. Or you know, now that I think about it, my incredible good looks must be fogging their perspective. It's the only logical explanation.

steve faza

I'm currently in a long distance relationship. I think being in a relationship magnifies my insecurities, especially since it is a long distance one. I don't say that to complain though, I try and accept it and see it as an opportunity to grow, which is difficult sometimes but I have to face the fears sometime....So why not now?

I also think it has helped make the relationship stronger because we have great communication and I can voice my insecurities and every time I have she has assured me that she will be by my side to walk through my struggles and will show me she loves me until I believe for myself that I am lovable.
You are very lucky you have this person.