Anyone else lonely?

javoon

im so lonely .and like desperate for human interaction..eww i hate my life right now.i hate not doing nothing but at the same time i feel safe inside my house

hidingfromtheworld

Yes, we all feel that way. Its tough because i want to mingle but nobody seems worthy. Seems like such a waste of time to spend 5 seconds being freindly to people i will never see again. When i do open up [mingle] i always regret it because im far too honest and tell all and 98 percent of the time people never speak to me again. So i just hide out at home and dont bother. lol

Silvox Black

No matter how many people surround me, no matter how large the throng of masses seeks to either maim or save me, I could never be more alone.

sasoom1003

same. ive felt lonely for as long as i can remember. i have such a low self esteem its hard to meet people because i am so afraid of rejection. i basically go to school, get ignored, and come home. i completely dread weekends cuz they are the loneliest. i mean i talk to people sometimes, but usually just hi how are you bye. no one ever texts me to see how i am. no one ever says hey, ive missed you, lets hang out. its the most hurtful feeling. does anyone else feel like this?

bony666

ive actually felt so lonely lately

its the worst feeling ever

exactly, my loneliness wasn't bothering me in the past. But that's perhaps because I had my parents affection.
But since I left my parent's house, I have basically nobody to give me any affection, and ma strating to suffer from this loneliness

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Not me, I'm like a freezer-burned steak by now. Ha Ha

But seriously, the only times I get a pang of loneliness these days are mostly during the holidays. That and when I see couples in restaurants, for some reason that one still tugs at me.

I guess it's because I love good food, and it'd be great to have someone to dine with or talk to over a nice meal. In a way, I'm glad I have SP because it'll make me so appreciative of those little things when I finally have them.

Devrium

Oh yes, I am very lonely. Like so many others that's why I am here... even when I am around other people I am lonely.. it's like that feeling of emptiness never goes away (I dunno why but it gets especially bad as soon as the sun goes down.. it's like when it's dark out the whole world turns it's back on me or something.. I don't know).. I remember even when I was married I would be at home snuggling with my husband and I was still lonely.. And especially these days when I am completely isolated because of where I live and the circumstances I am in.. it's even worse. And the person I love and the only one I really want to be around is 1400 miles away and currently really sick, so between that and his work, I barely even get to talk to him these days.. I try to distract myself most days by reading or watching movies or exercising.. anything to feel less alone and keep my mind occupied, but it's like nothing works.. I always have these feelings of insecurity and loneliness eating away at me. And while some days are better than others, everyday is still a struggle just to make it through ... anyway.. just know you're not the only one that feels completely alone.. I mean sometimes I think that with 6,806,093,687 people (and counting) on this planet... how could I still feel so completely and utterly alone? But I guess that's why I have you guys.. and why you have me.. so we know we're not.. if that's comforting in any way at all... I can't give any constructive advice on how to feel less alone.. on how to make that empty feeling go away but I can tell you Winter always becomes Spring.. no matter how harsh and cold and long and dark it seems.. and just remember.. take one day, one hour, one minute at a time if you have to. Inch by inch life is a cinch.. yard by yard life is hard..

I feel really lonely. Lonely is the world to describe how I feel.
But I do have friends though, but I rarely see them.
And most of the days I spent time at my grandma's house, because I feel really good at that place, and they always have lots of jokes, and I can talk with them when I have a problem. So.. And my parents are mostly busy sadly ::(:
But we do an activity once a week.. Or go shopping etc... ( with my parents )
But days like these.. Just sitting at the table, at the laptop.
Just writing some songs, just watching some documentairies, searching stuff on the web, writing forums... Yeah my days are mostly like this.
A bit boring isn't it?

Saaame with me. I have one specific friend that does that all the time. Whenever she's not on good terms with someone else or her other friends are out of town, then she calls me. I get happy because she wants to hang out with me, but in the back of my mind I know its only because her other friends aren't available. It makes me feel pretty crappy knowing that, but I just let it be like that. When I try to call her to hang out, she's always doing other stuff, so it makes me feel worse. And then I go on feeling bad for myself because I have no real friends. ... :/
Oh boy, I can only begin to count the number of times this has happened to me.
Before when people would call me I would jump at the chance to get out of the house and socialize even knowing in the back of my head that I was their second choice. I really would hate myself for a long time that I allowed it.
Nowadays I have broken contact with those people and he loneliness has gotten greater. It's an evil circle really.
Sort of like you are alone and you lower your standards and your self respect
just to socialize then one day you decide that enough is enough and you get
completely detached.