Anyone else lonely?

Klyre-x

im always alone most of my days. my mums always at work.
i have my phone, tv and internet.
but its still lonely :(

plus msn is full of neds/chav (idiots really) lol
anyone have msn?

hope everyones okay
x

Yes I am too. I just sit here all day long with nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing. God I hate the word, nothing. I think you beat me on this one though, I don't even have a phone :p. Oh, and hello there :D.

kuze

im the same way, my anxiety is very bad and keeps me inside alot. i live with my mom also, all i do is surf the web and watch tv. u r right about msn, the ppl i have added only casually chat with me. the boredom gets very bad when there is nothing on tv or the web.

Klyre-x

yeah.. when there nothing on the tv or the web then theres nothing to do.
So somtimes i fill my days with cleaning lol.
But the hoover scares me lol its too loud!

Domino

Hi everyone, I have MSN, so if you feel like chatting, you can find my addy in the my profile.

I know it's good just to vent, share ideas, and find some kind of companionship, even if it's in a total stranger. Hope to hear from you soon!

Lexmark

Yeah im lonely as and it really pisses me off
I was hoping someone from melbourne here would do a meet up but no luck

Nikka003

my internet is my only world. As soon as im done cleaning, take a shower and turn my PC and thats about it. Tv is boring, especially cuz i dont have cable. I dont answer the phone, cus i have nothing much to say about. Thank God for the internet tho! Btw, greetings to all.

PhantomPod

Yes, very lonely. Even when I am actually out in the world I am feeling lonely. Like at work I just sit there at my desk barely conversing with any co-workers and I just feel lonely when I see others talking and having a grand old time.

chris87

I'm always lonely. If I'm not at school or working, I have nothing to do. I try to keep myself occupied as best as possible.

hbanana11

Klyre-x said:
im always alone most of my days. my mums always at work.
i have my phone, tv and internet.
but its still lonely :(

plus msn is full of neds/chav (idiots really) lol
anyone have msn?

hope everyones okay
x

Yeah im lonely....sometimes I enjoy it, and other times I hate it.

Elulla

yup!! lonely here too!! and yeah sometimes i like being like that but not as much as i am tho. i don't watch much tv i hate answering the phone (i usually ignore it anyway lol) so internet is my main thing too.