Anyone else lonely?

DanFC

At least you have a sort of back-up friend. Due to some bad decisions, I've pretty much lost all contact with any previous friends. So I'm all alone, in my dorm room, typing away for no reason.

Masychefx2

Banned
what do i do

wake up go on pc check some forums, eat some food, go biking or for a walk, play some games, watch a movie or tv shows/documentrys.. If i work i go to work its all really lonely and boring also i live in countryside which is secluded and nobody is young so i cannot hang around with anyone my nerves would break a conversation anyway.

raise-your-hand.jpg

Newtype

Loneliness is the only thing I know. After more than a decade, I have almost gotten used to it.

I find that it is easier to accept the lonliness after you have been stung. However that does not mean that the despair of lonliness does not still cause you anguish from time to time.

garry29

I'm probably more lonely out of choice as I find being around people too stressful. I have the opportunity to hang out with family and some friends but I choose not to.

Damaged

Of course i am, i dont have any friends anymore cos they dont really understand (only friends i do have are boys that wanna get on me).
Since my break up with my bf ive hardly left the house :( so its just laptop/food/films/tv/sleep. Every day feels wasted.

xxaimsxx

Yeah :(
Its sad really because i should be out at my age but i dont think i could handle the anxiety.
All my old friends have stopped texting me and when they do (its rare) i just say no because im afraid i'll get left out.

Its basically my mum, dad and sister are the only people i talk to. I once went into some chat rooms for someone to talk to but mostly they are full of old pervs who want you to go on webcam and flash them :eek: Yuck.

So yeah im lonely. Just wanna find one person whos like me really.

garry29

Just wanna find one person whos like me really.

Ye me too :). Though I think the chances of that happening are pretty slim as I'm a straight lol. Sometimes I wonder if I was gay maybe I would find someone like me. I think probably not though going by other gay people I've known. I'm just ranting now lol.

So if you could find the right guy who was SA like you do think you would socialize with friends more or do you just want someone who understands you so you're both on the same level emotionally and mentally? ::eek::

xxaimsxx

Ye me too :). Though I think the chances of that happening are pretty slim as I'm a straight lol. Sometimes I wonder if I was gay maybe I would find someone like me. I think probably not though going by other gay people I've known. I'm just ranting now lol.

So if you could find the right guy who was SA like you do think you would socialize with friends more or do you just want someone who understands you so you're both on the same level emotionally and mentally? ::eek::

Umm yeah :) emotionally and mentally. I remember when i used to have my best friend around i would socialize with anyone because she was like a security blanket. Like if i got left out i had her with me?

It would be the same if i had a boyfriend. Even if we were like both quiet, weired and the rest of the world didnt understand us i would still be happy because like atleast you have someone. :) Thats nice.
Do you get what i mean? or not? lol! Now whos rambling?

garry29

Umm yeah :) emotionally and mentally. I remember when i used to have my best friend around i would socialize with anyone because she was like a security blanket. Like if i got left out i had her with me?

It would be the same if i had a boyfriend. Even if we were like both quiet, weired and the rest of the world didnt understand us i would still be happy because like atleast you have someone. :) Thats nice.
Do you get what i mean? or not? lol! Now whos rambling?

Ye I think know what you mean. I've never had anyone special like that though. I've had girls use me in the past without me realizing and then they dump me and I've had very shy girls who were interested in me as well but I knocked them back. I think maybe I was scared of getting close to someone who was shy like me because in the past I used to force myself to be outgoing and used to be blinkered to a lot of stuff which would make me paranoid and I used to go out with girls that were more outgoing to keep up this pretense. Ever since I got SA big time I've been in confusion over what type of women I'm attracted to. Which is convenient now I repel them. ::(:

xxaimsxx

Ye I think know what you mean. I've never had anyone special like that though. I've had girls use me in the past without me realizing and then they dump me and I've had very shy girls who were interested in me as well but I knocked them back. I think maybe I was scared of getting close to someone who was shy like me because in the past I used to force myself to be outgoing and used to be blinkered to a lot of stuff which would make me paranoid and I used to go out with girls that were more outgoing to keep up this pretense. Ever since I got SA big time I've been in confusion over what type of women I'm attracted to. Which is convenient now I repel them. ::(:

I'm sorry to hear that :(
Dating is very hard anyway and to add on the problem of anxiety and paranoia makes it worse!
And i guess yeah dating someone the same as you sometimes could be more of a problem than a blessing.
I've dated outgoing guys in the past and its cool because some never even realised i had social anxiety and they just take you out of your comfort zone and have fun but i can never keep it up and stay with them for ages.

garry29

I'm sorry to hear that :(
Dating is very hard anyway and to add on the problem of anxiety and paranoia makes it worse!
And i guess yeah dating someone the same as you sometimes could be more of a problem than a blessing.
I've dated outgoing guys in the past and its cool because some never even realised i had social anxiety and they just take you out of your comfort zone and have fun but i can never keep it up and stay with them for ages.

Thanks for the chat, aims. :)