anybody else have an SPW online relationship ?

Remus

Staff member
In my experience its best to keep it quiet as there are those who like to destroy things through envy.

mrb

ok yea i admit me and remus have been seeing eachother for a while now .... its not love , just lust :D:D:D

U

userremoved

It's hard enough trying to make friends here, I dunno how you ladies managed to get a love life out of it too. o_O

Until one of you get waaaay too attached or find someone in real life...

I dont think so. Im in one myself, not anyone from SPW. Its been on for the past 5 months or so. The key is just taking it slow, being honest with eachother, being on the same wavelength, and communication. That person IS in real life, you just cant feel them for the moment. :)

Oh but Barry Beezy knows I got it in for him

Krista

Ah well friends aint too hard... its just strong emotional attachment seems dangerous to me...

It is a bit, you don't want to be the person who hurts that other one with the reality of things not working out or be the reason why they don't find someone who they could actually be with. It's a hard line to follow so I find friends are just easiest.

mrb

What do you call friendship and what do you call online relationship?

i soppose someone you can pm if your really really down ..... but its a freindship not a relationship ...... that only comes if you meet up with that person