Another 'How Old Do I Look' thread *limited time only!*

eggpod

I've never looked my age and another thread prompted me to post a picture out of interest to see how old other people think I am.

<image removed>

This pic won't be up for long as I really don't like how I look, and can't work out how old I look myself. It's one of the roots of my problems.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Broam

I'd guess somewhere around 30, but I'm terrible at guessing ages.

(I think the facial hair often makes men look older, so you could actually be mid to late 20s. Apologies if you are and my guess of 30 insulted you. :))

eggpod

(I think the facial hair often makes men look older, so you could actually be mid to late 20s. Apologies if you are and my guess of 30 insulted you. :))

One of the main reasons I grew facial hair was to make myself look a little older. Pity I don't have the genetics to grow it as I wanted but I'm not a naturally hairy person. Another reason was because I'm too lazy to keep shaving :)

And you look good ;)

I realise that's probably a sympathy wink, but I'll take it anyway ::p:

The correct answer is...*drum roll*....37. Which is weird to me - when I see people much younger than me, my brain always interprets them as older, I probably feel around 17 most of the time.

(I did go on to type a whole load of stuff which was a bit of a downer but I want to keep this thread a little upbeat. I'll save that for a proper introduction thread!)