A question for the girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moa

Maybe it's just me but this is something that rarely happens. I do say "rarely," though. ::p:

Didn't you finish going through puberty a long time ago? I didn't think it happened much to adult men! :)

Ms Cloud

What is your favorite thing about being a girl?
It's much easier for a girl to opt out of societal expectations (in a modern society, that is). For someone like me who is not at all ok with expectations of any sort, being a girl suits me very well. I don't have to do anything I don't want to do.

Silatuyok

I would like to add, that women aren't usually under much pressure as far as the size of their sex organs are concerned. It's not at all like a man, where size and skills can make or break a romantic encounter. Women don't typically have to worry about being "adequate" in that regard.

In addition, I think one of the huge advantages to being a woman is, simply, possessing the grace and beauty of a woman. Even average-looking women still have the smooth skin, the aesthetically superior shape, and the grace that very few heterosexual men possess. And that is a powerful thing.

Even more, women are often looked upon and respected as the ones who bring the majority of compassion, mercy, care, and decency into the world. Even if you are never a mother, women are revered as having those motherly qualities.

As for me, I get to be as sickeningly sweet as I darn well please, and it is seen as a strength, not a weakness. Often, men are not afforded that privilege.

^nice post :) yes indeed, all women are beautiful just by being female. men, on the other hand, are all slugs and snails and puppy dog tails

Silatuyok

^nice post :) yes indeed, all women are beautiful just by being female. men, on the other hand, are all slugs and snails and puppy dog tails

Thanks :) I've been thinking about it like crazy ever since this thread was started. As for men, well, they're nice and all, but they do tend to be hairy, sweaty, clumsy oafs who leave dirty socks lying around...

MikeyC

As for me, I get to be as sickeningly sweet as I darn well please, and it is seen as a strength, not a weakness. Often, men are not afforded that privilege.
I believe this is a reason why men suicide more than women - their feelings remain bottled up and they can't express them as naturally as a woman. I know I have bottled up so much over the course of my life and only now have I decided to open up more, indicated by seeing a therapist.

There's nothing wrong with seeing a man cry. It's unfortunate our peers call us names if we actually do that.

Thanks :) I've been thinking about it like crazy ever since this thread was started. As for men, well, they're nice and all, but they do tend to be hairy, sweaty, clumsy oafs who leave dirty socks lying around...
Eh, while I have no real rebuttal against these, you still love us! ::p:

I am a hairy, sweaty guy, I will admit. That's my Y chromosome in full force!

MrJones

I would like to add, that women aren't usually under much pressure as far as the size of their sex organs are concerned. It's not at all like a man, where size and skills can make or break a romantic encounter. Women don't typically have to worry about being "adequate" in that regard.

In addition, I think one of the huge advantages to being a woman is, simply, possessing the grace and beauty of a woman. Even average-looking women still have the smooth skin, the aesthetically superior shape, and the grace that very few heterosexual men possess. And that is a powerful thing.

Even more, women are often looked upon and respected as the ones who bring the majority of compassion, mercy, care, and decency into the world. Even if you are never a mother, women are revered as having those motherly qualities.

... we can still pee from the distance >.<

Nah, but seriously, I agree with what you said, great post. I always said that women are beautiful and men are, well... monkeys with a bit less hair.

Btw I never leave socks or boxers "airing" around XD
I am a man, and I am clean :cool:

emre43

... we can still pee from the distance >.<

Nah, but seriously, I agree with what you said, great post. I always said that women are beautiful and men are, well... monkeys with a bit less hair.

Btw I never leave socks or boxers "airing" around XD
I am a man, and I am clean :cool:

Same here.

Although I thought that women liked hair on a man. It is something that differentiates men from women; I thought it was a sign of masculinity.

MrJones

Same here.

Although I thought that women liked hair on a man. It is something that differentiates men from women; I thought it was a sign of masculinity.
Well, it depends on the women, some like hairy men and some don't :p

MikeyC

A thought has just occurred to me: some women seem to care about breast size. Is that common or am I seeing isolated cases?

MrJones

A thought has just occurred to me: some women seem to care about breast size. Is that common or am I seeing isolated cases?
I honestly don't care about breasts size, but I do prefer that they are natural, I just don't see the point on getting plasitc in there (and if I had to choose I'd prefer smaller than bigger, but none of them would be a problem :p).

I guess some women care about their breast size as some men care about their penis size, and in the same way some women and some men don't care about sizes.

Silatuyok

I think a lot of women care about it to some extent. It's ingrained in our heads these days that bigger is better, so...yeah. But, I wouldn't consider breasts a sex organ so I wasn't including that in my little spiel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.