lol oh no....dont report me again!!!! *sniffles*

have a good walk!!!!

There was way more than one person reporting that post

banned again.

If anyone would like to debate that ban PM a mod, back on topic please

Last edited:

M1tCh

Banned
What if i want to debate it here? Can we do that?

8[

On topic: hmm. I would "insert things that would get me banned". But i would also eat a lot of junk food...Is that safe to say here?

Remus

Staff member
What if i want to debate it here? Can we do that?

nope......

forum rules said:
All moderators' decisions are final, and arguing over decisions will get you into further trouble.
On the spot bans and warnings (leading to permanent bans) will be issued where necessary and these are final.

If you have a problem with a moderator on the board, or a moderating decision, PM moderators and they will independantly
look into your complaint.

Krista

Rant:

Kustamogen, whether you've been banned permanently or not, I must say that your comments are thoroughly disgusting. No matter whether you find a person's profession demeaning or demoralizing is your own opinion but not ever does it give you the right to defile another person. In past posts you seem to have portrayed a pretty cushy life and maybe you don't understand the consequences of what a tough one could do to you but you should learn and learn fast that not everyone gets to have it easy like you do. Wrong path or not EVERYONE is a person. It's people's lack of empathy, compassion and complete disregard for human suffering that makes them less of one...that's where you're about right now.

Furthermore, the subject of rape is a completely inappropriate topic and I think before you open your mouth again you should understand that aside from the thread subject, what you say effects others as well. If you had a bit of decency you would understand that half the people on this forum have gone through extremely traumatic events relating to such issues and your blatant disregard to consider their feelings was cruel. Don't ever hurt Aimee's feelings again or I'm going to pummel your face!

Rant over and my apologies Remus ::eek::

As for my 7 days, as much as I would love to go out and do everything I would like, in my mind I know I would end up being with my family the whole time. They're my rock. I might even mend things with my mother but this is just a thread...lets not get too carried away :rolleyes:

Last edited:

johnny 85

hmm, 1st ting, id do is tell me family and best mates. id prob end up taking some heroin ( no juding ppl, lol. i jst wanna see what the fuss is about :) ) id go to church and confess my sins, then spend the rest of the time with my family and mates !!!

If I found out i had 7 days to live, I would fly home and hang out a bit with my family and friends. Id go visit my favorite places as a kid. And then, gonna spend some quality time with lotsa illegal substances. also hire a hooker or 20.

Funny thing is just 2 days ago I dreamt that I was in a desert, riding in a hovercraft. I found a bunker among the sand dunes, so I went in and sat there. Then, some bastard threw a grenade inside. It rolled up to my feet. so I picked it up in a panic and tried to throw it back out. But it hit the wall and bounced right back. so I dropped myself flat on the ground, lying on my chest waiting for the explosion. Nothing. Nothing but a prick on my neck. turns out the grenade it shoots out poison darts. I remmeber reading some stats about people dying from this. Next thing I know I'm at home in my apartment. It was early morning. I saw the sun rise. and I knew I was not gonna live to see the end of the today. in my head, i went "#@# *# * *@ _!#) 23 i'm gonna die! what do i do what do i do... so this is how it ends!1??! I'm just standing here, at home. wish I could do something other than just standing around." Mom's pr obably sleeping. Dad knows, but as usual he doesn't know how to express his worries / sorrow. I wasn't gonna wake her up because i didn't want to see her worry - it's a scary sight trust me. Eventually I accepted the fact that I'm gonna die in a few hours. "hey look at the bright side, at least I won't have to struggle every day to go through something called life any longer." And then I felt kind of relieved. like a huge load off of my shoulders. But I still wanted to take care of some unfinished business. So I went ahead and picked up my laundry basket, and I did laundry. FIN! :p

Last edited:
If I were evil, I'd take out a ridiculous amount of insurance. Put it in some kind of financial product that gives small but persistent returns. Arrange to have my body cryogenically frozen and wait until medical technology can restore me to life... but since I believe that the dead cannot be returned to life with mundane means and that I'm probably not quite a villain...

I'd spend more time with family and friends. Grab some good food that I've always wanted to eat. Travel a couple of days to some scenic destinations. Try and do as much good in the world before I move on. And pray. A lot. Make peace with everything. I've also something against animal abuse and abuse in general, so I'd speak out against that as well if I can. Maybe paint a couple of paintings of that and some of happier moments with family and friends. Hopefully, I can die in prayer.

All that I could think of is Snowboarding, I should go snowboarding.
I never did that, and I think that's the most coolest thing to do.
And I love snow :D