7 days to live

hippiechild

If you're going to die you might as well focus purely on yourself, nobody else matters. See, their usefulness to you is over, you don't need their positive attention or constant affirmation anymore. Disregard everyone else.. you're going to die and want some fun damn it! Pursue pleasure at the expense of others because they don't have their own pursuits of pleasure, their own eventual deathdays and their own networks of people dependent on them for happiness, no, not like you. (remember, hookers don't have lives or experiences apart from your own.. they are just there for your entertainment, props in the play of your life)

After all, it's game over soon, so why not take out a few bogies on the way out? ... the main character doesn't need a supporting cast once he's gone.

Last edited:

AimeeSP

was a tad rude i must admit ... but he might have been jokin ...

It's not a laughing matter though.

Edit: Sorry if i have come on over strong with this, it's just i was sexually abused for years and nearly raped as a child and i do not find jokes about it funny at all, not that anyone cares.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
lmao, perfect, id take that little girl with me on the rainforest trip, that picture cracked me up

Glad it made some people smile :D Even if it gave some bad dreams (Philly you wuss::p:)

Still I don't know about that,I think I would be more creeped out by her than the spiders lol.

Yeah joking or not I didn't find it funny.

Anyway lets keep this on topic people, what's done is done.It's been interesting to hear what people would do!.

hippiechild

I'd also buy a bunch of kitty prowl-mreows for all the old, lonely people that I know. I imagine that we'd all sit out on the lawn watching the exuberant baby preows prance about... yeahhhh. I'd also try mangosteen, since those things are supposed to have legendary powers

That´s what I wanted to say as well.. Just like Hippiechild is joking probably, not quite sure tough :).

Awwh.. do I really come off as that horrible of a person? ::p:

Kustamogen's comment (serious or not) just happened to trigger my spiteful rants on self-centeredness and inability to recognize others as autonomous entities.

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator

Edit: Sorry if i have come on over strong with this, it's just i was sexually abused for years and nearly raped as a child and i do not find jokes about it funny at all, not that anyone cares.

I do care :c I'm sorry you've gone through that... I really don't find those "jokes" funny either, I don't see how anyone can laugh at that. His comment made me angry too.

thenykid

I would try to travel and since I'd die anyway I would start off with robbing small places so that I can travel, or just take out a huge loan and enjoy my last week alive

xxaimsxx

Oh wow I was thinking about this a few days ago! Good question.
I would go to places i've always wanted to go to. And tell the people i care about i love them and also get in touch with old friends i still think of and stop being so proud and stubborn!
:rolleyes:

Luke1993

Prostitute so I can lose my virginity, then I'd want to kill everyone who's ruined my life, then the grand finale I would rob a bank hehe and burn all the money afterwards. If I could I would probably try to do some other things as well but those would be the main things on my list haha

Remus

Staff member
was a tad rude i must admit ... but he might have been jokin ...

He has a case history of joking/sick comments about rape and has been warned before, over a quarter of our users when polled have been sexually abused, so peoples feelings should be considered, so he's been given a week to think it over.

Now, lets not discuss moderating decisions eh, they are never knee jerk reactions I can assure you.

Danfalc

Banned
move to an picturesque isolated island, kick back and relax :)

Technically isn't it a holiday if your only going for 7 days :D

I think I would go clubbing,I might be able to get a few date's if some girls find out I only had 7 days to live.I would so milk that for all it was worth.::p: