7 days to live

EgoZero

I really don't know. Probably wouldn't do anything special, I'd just be more relaxed and calmed.

mrb

hmmm go to church and get in the confession box , and hope that i can remember all my sins and be forgiven by the preist .... but then id need more than 7 days ::(:::p: not that iv ever done anything wrong :)

mrb

tut tut mr foreal banned for a week eh :rolleyes: some people never learn , notice iv never been banned cos im such a good boy :) i bet your sitting there at home watching tv getting drunk arnt you mate :D but i will say this you do amuse the hell out of me ..... lets get married and run away together when the bans lifts lol

tut tut mr foreal banned for a week eh :rolleyes: some people never learn , notice iv never been banned cos im such a good boy :) i bet your sitting there at home watching tv getting drunk arnt you mate :D but i will say this you do amuse the hell out of me ..... lets get married and run away together when the bans lifts lol

I'm currently skating on thin ice. ::eek:: Just as I usually do in life.

Last edited:

lonely_drummer

First off I would gather all my money and also loan a bunch. Then I would send my parents on a wicked wild African Safari because I've always promised them that one day. Then I would send me and my closest friends to Amsterdam. Then on my last and final day, I'll spend the last bit of money to make sure I am somewhere out in the wilderness, in the middle of nowhere, by myself with my guitar,djembe and a huge bag of weed, to watch the stars for one last time.

Kanye West

k...I was just starting to watch "the ring" and I came upon this thread. I am also home alone. Help lol.

foxdude

I would go on my first plane ride to wherever in the world it is snowing (I have never seen snow in real life) and build a snowman or two:)
you've never seen snow in real life :eek: ?
in that case, your plan is brilliant yet simple...

Kustamogen

Banned
lol its ok to say you wanna murder someone but when you say you wanna rape a hooker youre banned? MAKES SENSE lol

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
It was me who reported your post, and if you keep up talking about rape as funny I'll do it again. I'm going for a walk, it's lovely outside. Bye now!