7 days to live

Pink_Paula

I'd try and be brave for 7 days, try and forget i have SA and just have fun, i'd spend time with my friends, go places i've always loved, fuss over my babbits and of course have one last fling. I couldn't die without that lol

Id tell everyone how i feel about em, family, friends, guys, enemies- good or bad. Id also go on a killing spree and kill anyone whos ever been *******s and made me feel crap.
id probably try loadsa drugs too and try hanggliding. Id get up on stage and sing in front of everyone- and id travel places ive always wanted to go.

Lea

Banned
7 days is too little for me, I am no God. So I don't think I would do anything, just sit and think and pray etc. Ask the God to do it for me :).

emmaandrew

If I would have 7 days to live, first thing i would be doing is cry to a lot of why my beautiful life has been reduced to 7 days.
Second i will spend more time with my family and finally write my will..

Thanks
Emma

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
id probably try loadsa drugs too and try hanggliding.
I am not sure you would make it to 7 days.
smiley-confused003.gif

hippiechild

Danfalc, we all know that hookers plan from a young age to give themselves to pimps as semi-indentured servants. Those nasty buggers clearly do it by choice! No reasonable human being would dabble in such a dastardly duties; therefore, hookers cannot be actual peoples! It couldn't possibly be a position that they find themselves in due to unfortunate events in their lives, no..

On topic, I think that I'd spend my first day stocking up on supplies: lemon squares, cheese cake, various pies, tent stakes, Vicodin, an endless array of hallucinogenic substances, HD camcorder, blank spiral notebooks and water. The next day would involve gathering a band of merry pranksters and setting out for the highest mountain within a 1,000 mile radius. The next five days would be spent frolicking on the mountainside, engaging in heathen pleasures and writing endlessly of our experiences.

:D If Your going to die in 7 days,Why be scared of spiders.
holy bujeezuz... that's brilliant!

Last edited:
7 days to live I probably would tell my family and friends everything Ive been meaning to tell them, stuff maybe before I didnt have the guts too, I would try to touch them deeply so that maybe they change for the better...
I would find my real father and talk to him ,tell him I love him anyway even though he abandoned me.
Basically everyone I run into..I would try to say or do something to maybe break through peoples walls they have up...so they realize theres more to life then B.S.
I would like do anything terribly exciting like travel...I would probably stay close to home.

Pink_Paula

theyre hookers....their feelings dont matter! rape away I say!

Are you being serious? that's just disgusting! they're human beings who have probably gone into prostitution through the way their lives have gone, be it a bad family life, drugs or something equally as bad. I can't believe you'd think it was ok to rape them just because of how their lives have panned out!

Last edited: