Your ideal career

mikebird

Banned
I want to save you from reading what I want to put; I'd love it, and have done for 14+ years. Never done a job that I didn't love. I'd write 2,000 pages about it now, but, no need.

Database Management, and much more

Never been bored. It's been an addiction, and has brought unexpectedly great rewards. I'd even do it for 'next to nothing'; not voluntarily, and have tried, for years. Acceptance required

My current unwanted occupational description, which friends like, is: out to pasture
That's boring

I'd pray for a job. Never tried yet. Oohh! ::(: Don't want that kinda job

Last edited:

Kat

Probably something in art there seems to be more potential there to start something on your own.

truffleshuffle

The Batman.
That made me think of this

batmann.jpg

Last edited:

Subpop

Process Operator/Technician on an FPSO. Pretty good money, work 6 months of the year. Not a particularly stressful occupation, just seems really really hard to gain a start somewhere.

Flanscho

Writer

Biologist, scrounging around in remote place or in a comfy lab

Creating my own computer games (I have the knowledge to do that, actually)

laure15

I don't want to tie myself down to a specific career. I want to be self sufficient so that means being the jack of all trades. In addition to IT, I want to learn car maintenance, medicine, electronics, martial arts, communication and social skills, growing food, and a lot of other things.