Your ideal career

Given absolutely no constraints - ability, education, SA, anything - what would be your perfect work, paid or unpaid? More than one answer ok.

PILOT

PSYCHOLOGIST

PROFESSIONAL SURFER (after learn to surf:p)

WRITER

JACKPOT WINNER

Last edited:

Etbow23

write but also do research (around the world) for national geographic (for my articles in national geographic)

famous novelist

wildlife researcher..

I'm not sure

Iluv

Author/Writer, Psychologist, Film Director/producer or Record Producer. So many choices!! I can't decide on just one. ::p:

Imogen

Special Effects technician - I adore special effects and have, for year, been trying to get into the industry. Hah. My degree at uni was done specifically for this. Like it helped. :/

Archaeologist - Again, something I adore, and WAS going to go study at university, but everyone told me I was too stupid and I was too 'common' coming from South Yorkshire to study it. -_-

Curator - Again, love history so this type of job would be great as history fascinates me.

Professional armour and prop commissioner - I love creating armour and props out of resin so this would be awesome. x.x

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Writer, Filmmaker, Actor, Psychologist, Tennis Player, Host, Savior of the Galaxy!

All the opportunities passed by due to SA and other issues. :)

Lea

Banned
OK - given absolutely no constraints..

Flight attendant
Street artist
Ice skater
Mermaid

Section_31

Rich owner of several companies who lives alone in a decent estate surrounded by cats and spending most of my time giving huge donations to charities worldwide. Kinda like Bruce Wayne >.>

oh! i could SO build th eultimate mancave below the house

oh! and playing world of warcraft ;)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My ideal career would probably be something creative, like, for example:

Musician
Writer/Author
Artist
Stand-up comedian

Aletheia

poet
mariner
wildlife photographer
professor of complex adaptive systems
condensed matter physicist
Jungian psychologist
astronaut
muse

sage

Galactic hitchhiker
Race car driver
Warbird pilot
Paleontologyst
Animator

Fortunately, Mechanic Engineer is on that list and I'm studying that :)