Would you rather....

Would you rather...

• Ask person out

Votes: 97 46.4%
  • Jump out of plane

Votes: 112 53.6%

• Total voters

*Amy*

If I had a parachute of course I'd rather jump from a plane:D But if not, I think I'd choose to ask someone out (even though I would suffer a lot and would then disappear)

halen

Ask a girl out for a parachute jump, sabotage her parachute then later act all surprised.

Seriously though, I'd rather ask a girl out. Now... if the question were to be changed to 'ask the person I like out' and 'skydive naked without a parachute into a pool of hungry piranhas', I think roughing it out with the fishes may be the less stressful option.

I'd pick the latter out over asking someone out just because jumping out of a plane naked into a pool of ravenous piranhas without a parachute would be a once and life time event and i couldnt pass it up...... post the pix someday::p:

Snowdrop

I would jump out of a plane despite fear of heights. Although I might change my mind if I can say I wasn't being serious after asking the person out.

DespairSoul

i will ask out because i think if i will face it this hight i will not able to do it and i change very fast my mind:) but later again if i will be on the earth i will wish be again rather in the plane haha give that some sense?:_D

A friend

I'd rather jump out of a plane with or without a parachute than ask out a girl. Rejection is almost as painful as the 24 hour flu.
:mad:

JamesSmith

Lol, i think this poll is a bit rigged. You know how many people chose jump out of a plane just because it was the funny option? I chose ask on a date, I've done that before and it was tough but I knew there was no risk of killing myself like jumping out of plane has the risk of.

A friend

It's actually easy compared to asking someone out. Asking someone out is hard for me because rejection screwed me up pretty badly actually, and another stab at my self-esteem will kill me internally. And it'd probably do the same to other people.

:(

Liam17

well asking a girl out, it's not that bad.

I'v been rejected a couple of times, hurts like hell and kills your confidence.

But i'm sure jumping out of a plan would hurt more.

Kinetik

Well there's just too much stiffness involved in formally asking someone out. I think that's why it so rarely works. It just doesn't feel natural to either party - for the person asking it's a great source of anxiety (whether they have SP or not) and for the person being asked it's a tense moment whereby they're put on the spot. Every time I've hooked up it's been through a natural situation where things just sort of came together. There was never any official asking-out on my part, it just kind of happened. However, since I'm deathly afraid of heights I'd still go with asking someone out, even though that's just not the way I do things.