Would you rather....

Would you rather...

• Ask person out

Votes: 97 46.4%
  • Jump out of plane

Votes: 112 53.6%

• Total voters
Would you rather ask a person that you like out on a date, straight up, that is going up to them and asking without really talking to them much before. Or would you rather jump out of a plane, with a parachute obviously.

Tiercel

With my love for WWII, I'll take the jump. But it'll have to be from a period airplane, and in full period military gear.

Then I'd try to use the confidence that surviving said jump must entail and use it to ask out a girl who'd caught my eye. ;)

Ask a girl out for a parachute jump, sabotage her parachute then later act all surprised.

Seriously though, I'd rather ask a girl out. Now... if the question were to be changed to 'ask the person I like out' and 'skydive naked without a parachute into a pool of hungry piranhas', I think roughing it out with the fishes may be the less stressful option.

Jennifer

I'd jump out the plane without a parachute, and if I survived I'd ask him out. He can't say no to a paraplegic person with all their bones broken :)

Honk

Parachute everytime.

I'm quite the adrenaline junkie,
and yet I break a sweat when the doorbell rings, or when I get a phonecall and don't know who's calling, or if I have to meat new people, or... ::eek::

reslo

I'm afraid of heights. If you parachute out of a plane, you end up back on the ground where you started in the first place. If you ask somebody out, especially if they're totally hot, even if you get rejected, at least you got to stare into their eyes for a couple seconds, and if they are weird and say yes, then you actually get to spend time with that person. Lol, and it's torturous wondering if a person feels the same, so at least getting it out allows a person to move on. If I parachuted, I'd still be wondering what if.

Aiyieeeee

I'm already interested in Parachuting and that type of thing so I choose jumping out of a plane without a doubt.

I've never asked out a person and have no plans on ever doing it. Especially when I already know the answer.

rayray

I would jump out of a plane,probably,even though i'm afraid of heights,but imo I'm afraid of asking a girl out more than that,because i know what the answer will be.(How can i know that if i've never tried,lol? but i can sense it.) :D

Lonelykitsune

parachute,ill probably actually do that someday.more chance of that happening than asking a boy out.
But i love aroplanes and extreme sports so i wouldnt mind it.
It would be such a rush,and recently i need to do crazy stuff like that to break up my tedious life(rita queen of speed FTW!)
sometims i wish for falling wish for the release,its only when i hit the ground it causes all the grief

Last edited:

iamthenra

I would rather jump out of a perfectly good airplane with OUT a parachute than to ask someone out... Out of being more fearful of the pretty girl than dieing in a jump out of plane and bouncing off the ground several times if I don't die from cardiac arrest..

Nack

Banned
I have too much regrets, so i'll take a chance and ask her out. Jumping out of a plane is fun but it only last so long...