Would you rather....

Would you rather...

• Ask person out

Votes: 97 46.4%
  • Jump out of plane

Votes: 112 53.6%

• Total voters

Miami

Would you rather ask a person that you like out on a date, straight up, that is going up to them and asking without really talking to them much before. Or would you rather jump out of a plane, with a parachute obviously.

seeing how ive done the first option before (when I was "free" from S.A.), ill choose option #1 :D

Catuk

I would rather jump out of a perfectly good airplane with OUT a parachute than to ask someone out... Out of being more fearful of the pretty girl than dieing in a jump out of plane and bouncing off the ground several times if I don't die from cardiac arrest..

LMAO, great post, made me laugh. I would be the same ::eek::

lunaticbinge

Chute or no, I'll take the plane. What a badass way to die right? As long as you take it like a man and don't scream like a girl.

Last edited:

lunaticbinge

Is crying ok?

No. No crying for badasses i'm sorry to say. Could you imagine R Lee Ermey shedding a tear?
r-lee-ermey,-actor.jpg

I didn't think so.:cool:

No, would not jump. Heights too high.
A great motivation may come from this.
Alas, there is no plane that I am being offered as a factual ultimatum.

Kato

Getting close to someone is definitely more difficult.

I would love to jump out of a plane. What a rush it will be! I dont like the idea of some stranger hanging on my back assisting me for the first times though.

coyote

I've done both of these things

They were both terrifying as hell!

Strangely - neither activity hurt one little bit - perfectly safe, actually - and quite exciting.

And they left me wanting to do it again

SilverRain

Parachute everytime.

I'm quite the adrenaline junkie,
and yet I break a sweat when the doorbell rings, or when I get a phonecall and don't know who's calling, or if I have to meat new people, or... ::eek::
Same here. I have a (sort of) fear of heights, but I adore the feeling of the wind in my hair and the prospect of doing anything adrenaline related that'd give me my needed kick. Anything that'll make me feel more alive, y'know? ;) In that case the anticipation would outweigh the anxiety, something that I can't say for the date option, sadly.

KiaKaha

Banned
Ask them out with the expectation of NO (or...get lost loser, you think *I* would ever be seen with someone as pathetic as you?.. and yes that has actually happened)

but you know, at least I know where I stand..I dont know if its worth it due to subsequent mental anguish and feelings of low self worth, but I am hoping one day someone will say yes without actually being drunk first..