Women are unattractive after 25 wtf

noonecares86

I'm now feeling even more old and unattractive, i seen a lot of pages saying that women's attractiveness peak at 20-25 when they are considered most attractive and that after their attractiveness goes down:sad:. I read it and seen a lot of other pages and now it seems to say all men no matter their age prefer girls that age. I'm gonna be 30 and never realized that it's considered really old and now i'm sad that i'll never be considered attractive because im "old', is this true?

dannyboy65

I don't think it's true at all. I'm 20 and prefer older girls some that are 26-28 hell even sometimes a 30 year old is attractive to me. I just like woman that are older cause of maturity levels. I don't think you have to worry there are still plenty of women out there. Plenty that look to see who is a caring and respectable guy. Ones who only go for looks aren't worth it.

noonecares86

I couldn't believe it either when i read it and the guys commenting where saying that women age after 25, i don't think you could tell from seeing a girl what her age is. I just feel even worse about finding a guy knowing i'm seen as "old"

THeCARS1979

I couldn't believe it either when i read it and the guys commenting where saying that women age after 25, i don't think you could tell from seeing a girl what her age is. I just feel even worse about finding a guy knowing i'm seen as "old"

No this isn't true. I have a few celebrity examples who are over age 25, Avril Lavigne , ect

Last edited:

grapevine

Dont take that belief on board your mothership because its subjective!

I even work with a young guy age 26 who is married to a 34 year old woman. Break apart the things that make attractiveness - its all about values people have and what is funny is that we usually seek people that remind us of our mum or dad.

ImNotMyIllness

I'm now feeling even more old and unattractive, i seen a lot of pages saying that women's attractiveness peak at 20-25 when they are considered most attractive and that after their attractiveness goes down:sad:. I read it and seen a lot of other pages and now it seems to say all men no matter their age prefer girls that age. I'm gonna be 30 and never realized that it's considered really old and now i'm sad that i'll never be considered attractive because im "old', is this true?

NOOO! Women look very attractive in their 30s,40s and many, even in
their fifties.

30 is still considered young, btw.

Sacrament

It's subjective, and also a matter of how you treat yourself physically and psychologically.

GraybeardGhost

Utter nonsense. I know many women in their thirties and forties—some right here on this forum—who remain extremely attractive despite their "advanced" age. My last girlfriend was fifty when we met, fifteen years older than I was at the time. Still attractive? You better believe it. :perfect:

It's subjective, and also a matter of how you treat yourself physically and psychologically.
This is very true. Individual people age at different rates, depending on a variety of factors. Genetics plays a big role, but other things like smoking, diet, and getting too much sun/alcohol/drugs/etc. can have a tremendous impact.

As I've aged my taste in women has aged with me.
This, too. Were I in the market for a relationship today, I don't think I would even consider anyone under thirty. A pretty face is always nice, but in a romantic partner, maturity, experience, and depth of character really are more important, and these things only come with age. No offense intended to the younger members here, as I've met several who possess these attributes in spades, but generally speaking, they are rare in real life.

Ideally, as we get older, we get better: wiser, more mature, more understanding, more tolerant, more able to love deeply without stumbling over petty differences and perceived slights. These are the things that really matter. It is these qualities, among others, that make a person truly attractive, far beyond any influence physical appearance may have. Yes, pretty is nice, but it's not everything. Why settle for pretty when you can have beautiful?

Last edited:

FriendlyShadow

I think that's a lofty generalization there. I've encountered a lot of beautiful woman who were over the age of 25 even my mother and sister are very beautiful women and are over the age of 25. So, to say that that every woman in this world doesn't age well when they get older sounds like it comes off as more of an opinion (or assumption for that matter). Though, too many people nowadays believe that their opinions are facts. :eek:h:

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I could not disagree more.

Women of all ages can look amazing, sexy, attractive...

I think a woman who is confident in herself and looks after her hygiene and health to a degree is attractive. A nice smile (no matter how old she may be) is a very attractive quality.

I could have the most physically attractive woman in the world in front of me, but if she has a crap personality then that makes her ugly to me.

Darkdriver

25? Haha don't be silly. At my 29 I would be depressed, but I don't. And the same for women, of course. Nonsense.

Kiwong

Women are attractive at any age. Older women are classy that comes with maturity and experience.

Keytanz

^^
This is what im starting to learn now..

But I think this comes from the biology of humans. The younger ones are more fertile and able to reproduce better. That's why men find them so attractive. If they did not, we would be struggling to survive as a species?

But I think if you take care of yourself (mind, body and spirit) then the right person is out there for you. Lots of men love their eye candy but appreciate an intelligent/ confident mind much more ( I hope anyways)

This post is what drew me to join here, so I could respond. I hope I have helped in some way, I am struggling with a similar issue.

Tbh I don't think that's the case.

At work or school any kind of friend group,over the years, I always find that the people especially girls around my age aren't appealing to me as someone a bit older, maybe I'm just weird but I prefer someone with a bit of maturity and knows what they want. That kind of high school thing where being over flirty and indecisive is a bit of put off for me.

So I'd have to say that age isn't all that, and physical attractiveness can be influenced a lot by how you think and present yourself.
*damn I feel so judgey...I'm out* :p

RegalSin

Instead of writing a big thesis I am going to write this....

Point what I am saying the women who are old are expendable because another flower will soon arise and that man will be ready and waiting with his bank account fully loaded.

Just go outside and enjoy life and just realize that your not special but your only special to a small group of men who will eventually forget about you. You need to find these men who still admire you and see if they will take your bait.

Your not going to age like wine. Your value is going to drop from Happy Rainbows to woodchips and when your prince or princes are grand kings the last they will cry for is you.

Another theory on this is the build-A-man theory. You might think of a man as a loser but if you start giving him what he needs maybe he is a worth while investment.

Last edited: