Why were you concieved?

lyricalliaisons

I was conceived because my parents were dating & had sex with one another. My mom got pregnant & 9 months later, I was born. There's no reason behind it. I wasn't planned, or even wanted.

My parents had just gotten over an addiction to crack cocaine and were going to separate, but I guess my mom decided she didn't want to so she stopped taking her birth control without telling my dad, and voila, you have the monster that is me.

mrb

My parents had just gotten over an addiction to crack cocaine and were going to separate, but I guess my mom decided she didn't want to so she stopped taking her birth control without telling my dad, and voila, you have the monster that is me.

your always so nice to yourself wall , a monster your not lol

Rxqueen

Out of love, lust, or a bird dropped you from the sky.

I just learned recently, that my parents got married not because of love. But for survival... In a sense I can understand and at the same time I feel like I'm here to just continue their work and help them survive longer. It makes me think..." Phuck this... I shouldn't have been borned! I hate them so much!"

Love... is another rant in another thread at another time.

I was born because my parents wanted to have a boy to take on their name and bring peace and prosperity to the family....but instead they got me a girl that is a manic depressive social idiot....lol...at least they got it right the second time....my younger brother is the athlete and he makes up for the things I can't accomplish...which is everything:rolleyes:

Pookah

My parents had me because that is what they thought they were supposed to do...that and my mom loves kids ages 0-9, after that she doesn't care for them much. (She didn't care much for us after that, though she did work to take care of us.)

Parents act like you owe them but you never asked to be born, so I think they owe you. You can be grateful for what they do for you (if they do for you) but I don't think they can reasonably expect anything especially anything beyond what they themselves put into it.

Mikefly

Out of love, lust, or a bird dropped you from the sky.

I just learned recently, that my parents got married not because of love. But for survival... In a sense I can understand and at the same time I feel like I'm here to just continue their work and help them survive longer. It makes me think..." Phuck this... I shouldn't have been borned! I hate them so much!"

Love... is another rant in another thread at another time.

Awesome ... survival yeah sums it up you can sugar coat it with "love" or the politically correct propagana but in your own mind you know the deal.

I was concieved because my mum had the disastrous idea that it would be good to go back to my father. Big mistake in several different ways.

Lorraine Manca

i was a strange surprise i think, my mother was going for the happy family theory, but ended up with the single mama blues instead.

this_portrait

Well, I was an unplanned baby, that's for sure. My parents were both a bit tipsy, I believe, and they didn't use any kind of contraceptives because they were older (my mother about 35, my father around 44), so my mother didn't believe she would get pregnant.

And voila, here I am!

iamthenra

My folks were trying for a very long time for a kid.... They both had given up, and then were about to travel the country and just have some fun, and then my mom starting getting sick... Yep, she was pregnant with me... Then I was born to my mothers disappointment I had a penis... She wanted a vulva instead... So when my sister was born 3 years later, I was dirt to her, and she showed it on my many occasions. Thus, commence the beatings! I kind of felt like Harry Potter, always getting crapped on by the guardians and the other sibling... I just wished I had his magic wand to turn my folks into a rat or something small that I could just step on and crush....
icon_32.gif

LadyWench

I was conceived because my mother was loose and obviously didn't know anything about using birth control. Me and my older sister have different fathers, and she wasn't with either of them for very long. Don't get me wrong, I love my mother very much. But I know I was an accident. Possibly even a mistake. :) Life is good.