Why are you depressed at the moment?

funkyy

im depressed becus i have no one that connect with me it is the most terrible thing.
and i found out that my personality suits me a job as a counsellor, teacher, salesperson or business person..basically someone dealing with people.
but with anxiety......i cant do so.
idk wt**** im supposed to do.
im supposed to be a people person. but with anxiety....im like an introvert....a loner.
that is totally not me!!!!
im ****ing lonely!
is anybody like me?

i love to be in the centre of attention, love to get to break the ice and know new people of different backgrounds, i just love meeting new friends. but with anxiety... it locks my personality up.

WeirdyMcGee

haha~ I won't complain. There's no point.

I'm depressed because I am clinically depressed.
There aren't really specific things that make me feel better or worse; it's just a matter of chemical imbalances making be feel crappier one day and slightly less crappy- but still bad- the next.

Apathetic today.
Why?
Doesn't matter.
XD

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I'm depressed because I'm so emotionally exhausted by my anxiety and panic. I feel like I'm never going to get better and I don't feel like I can put up with this forever and I don't want to any longer. Idk sihgsdjkgh

You plagiarized my thoughts! I was going to write this exactly! :)

I'm tired of being tired of being tired. Of living with SAD and that whole cycle.

Also just realized after browsing here and via today's experience - looking at some positive NOT all focusing on the negative - when I do feel possibility for change - I go back to my shelter and just almost do whatever can to forget any positive feelings and try to avoid again. Like what IF I WAS able to break through and start "living" and not avoiding/fearing/stressing etc... that is scarier thought than just keeping on living with SAD like this, miserable, etc? Because it's all I've known.

Depressing thinking that. How F*'d up this noggin' doth mine is. =/

GhoulsNightOut

I'm having one of those moments where I realize how alone I am. If I feel down or struggle with something, it's all up to me to cheer myself up or to give myself a push.

And I have a 5 page essay due tomorrow that I haven't even started yet. Super.

Dr. Doom

I just watched a movie called 'It's kind of a funny story' about a kid who checks into a mental hospital because hes suicidal. Its aonly for a week but he has to be mixed in with the adults because the teen hospital is undergoing renovations. Well its very cliche to me, all the usually mental hospital characters. He finds a girl. Hes really well off to begin with, doesn't belong in a place like that. This girl is damamged and pretty, expressive. They have ups then a down, come back and then they kiss and its a happy ending.

Its turned my stomach because of how fake it is. and thats why im depressed at the moment. also because there is probably nobody in chatbox.

Today, I'm feeling very depressed. Not only is the cause the alcohol I drank last night but I had a bad day on Sunday. Everything was fine on Sunday until someone who used to bully me was about to arrived at my parents' house where I was staying. That caused me to freak out and I acted in a way I shouldn't have. I wish I was dead today.

My family and the city I live in. My family because I need a break from them. You know, love them from afar kind of thing. The city because there is nothing to do here or people to know here. I believe that the person I want to become just won't happen in this city.

twiggle

Finally did what people have been telling me to do and sent off one of my pieces of writing into a local paper and just got some half-baked reply about it being too long but maybe they'll use it some other time. I know I need to keep going but rejection is tough especially when its the first attempt and I put off sending it in for ages.

christa

Younger online friends are pissing me off yet again...having no one offline, or elsewhere, really getting to me. I don't know what to do anymore.

Agon

I'm depressed because I have an oral defense on Friday, and...

Okay. I'm not really depressed. I'm more freaking out and flailing and going crazy.

StarShine

I've been depressed for years now, but at this moment I'm severely depressed because of the abuse i've been experiencing lately. My sister keeps talking down at me, yelling at me whenever I talk. She treats me like a dog and tells me over and over that everything I say is wrong and gets angry at my social anxiety issues. My mom won't do anything about it, cause she's always on her side and my dad just doesn't care. I don't really have any friends to talk to about it, so whenever she does hurt me, the only place I can run to is my room...and I'm not even allowed to lock my own door. :/

Phoenixx

Because I feel like nothing but a joke to everyone else. Right now, I feel like no one even cares about me anymore...

okcancel

Being away from home has got me in a bad depression again. It has made me angry with my parents and there just seems to be problems with EVERYTHING. Lonliness is probably what it is mostly, but I feel like it's more. I dunno. It just sucks.

mr.jimbo

It happens naturally when i have mood swings. although, it does trigger me on certain event and feel sad out of the blue. If i accept who i am as a person of being this empty lonely guy, and understand how life in general works to fit into this so call NORMAL society or world, then there is no reason for me to feel sad about something. I've found my reasons to accept my life. if i want to improve my life, i have to be patient with myself. I'm in a rush or desperate need to cry out for help to have someone i can trust and know that particular person that can save me. but i know things can't happen fast like i want to. but anyways, i don't think i clear my answer on your question but it's mainly because of being lonely and empty. I am dealing with ADD, depression, hepatitis, and anxiety or social anxiety. I try not to let that bother me too much just by thinking about it. I feel like i whine or complain about my personal issues by leaving myself vulnerable talking about my problems to my friends and family. I hate talking about it now because i find it useless at this point and it makes me look weak. the only time i will talk about my issues is through my community group website/meetups, therapist/psychiatrist, and someone that i believe gets me or understand my situation well.