• With my partner

Votes: 22 9.0%
  • With my housemates

Votes: 22 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 27 11.0%

• Total voters

DevC

I'm with my Mom, in a suite Thats attached to a house my cousins live in, then my uncle is in a separate cabin on the same property. Cousins and uncle are from my dads side, my dad lives alone while we stay out of his negative self destructive path

Phoenixx

I'm back living with my mom, dad, brother, and cousin. My dad works a lot, and when he's not working, he's sleeping so I hardly ever see him even though we live in the same house. My cousin works different shifts every day, but still finds ways to be here to annoy me. Usually though it's just my mom, brother, and I. Most of the time I'm just hiding out in my room with my cat away from everybody.

nopark

I moved into a flat with 8 other people when I relocated to London. There's only a communal kitchen (no backyard, no living room) so no one really hangs out together. I've been here about six months and I'm one of the only original tenants left. Most people only stay here for a month or two. I don't mind it.

In August my boyfriend and I are getting a place together which will be really fun. I look forward to buying all the homey stuff like cookware and amusing posters lol

Iluv

Right now with my parents. I did live with my ex for a bit and my best friend but that didn't work out. Hopefully by myself when I graduate.

me-tan

I live with a friend on a temporary basis, though at the begining of next month I'm moving to a apartment by myself, which is great since I can be alone for days and days... I have my own entrance so I'll never see or hear anyone walk past my door unless they are coming to see me :)

Flanscho

I live alone.

I like it. Sure, living with a loving partner would be nice as well, and having spent my youth at my family and my twens by sharing a flat, I enjoy now the freedom.

Littlewilly

I live alone for 6 years now but I did live with my parents or I should say they lived with me once I bought the house we were living in but now they have both passed on:alone:

God bless them both xx

Meggy0001

I am at university in a different city so I share with 12 house mates most of the time :/ and on breaks with my parents
Hoping to get my own place in September though :)

Api

I live with my older sister and her partner. I was living with my mom, but I was afraid to leave my room during that time because of her.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I selected "I Live Alone" but I live with my dog.

My family has rental properties and I live in one of those. It's a great deal, but it comes with a constant feeling of guilt. As soon as I'm working again, I'm gonna move out and get my own place.